How to get in depth analysis

L

literallydavidlaid

Iron
Anyone know how to an in-depth facial analysis with rating? I’m not paying for some random on TikTok jfl
IMG 1997
IMG 1998

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jué and thorns
cl no need to be here go slay pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, perpetuallytired, virgin and 1 other person
Fuck you nigga get off the forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, descension, mathis and 3 others
Nigga if I had your face and height I would leave this forum immediately . I dont understand why you are on this forum:feelsree:

Nigga if I had your face and height I would leave this forum immediately . I dont understand why you are on this forum:feelsree:
Cos you can never good looking enough. Attempting to Achieving an unachievable goal gives purpose.

Cos you can never good looking enough. Attempting to Achieving an unachievable goal gives purpose.
You can be good looking enough to slay. What is your goal with looking better? You wouldnt gain anything. The difference between HTN and cl is way bigger than cl and chad in terms of life quality

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
How do you fix them? Any Specific surgeries?
Rhino, otoplasty and a few other soft maxxes you can try to gain mouth width. Ive never had bad ears but recently ive been placing my headphones on a point where they put consistent pressure on my ears and my ears are getting more tucked so I would honestly recomend trying that if your a rotter.

"purpose" is a cope be nt and just forget about all of the deeper meaning in life or relationships and go out and slay and live a meaningless life just like every other human will eventually, no matter how exitistential they are.

"purpose" is a cope be nt and just forget about all of the deeper meaning in life or relationships and go out and slay and live a meaningless life just like every other human will eventually, no matter how exitistential they are.
Gotta keep standards when slaying tho. Htb’s only lmao

Rhino, otoplasty and a few other soft maxxes you can try to gain mouth width. Ive never had bad ears but recently ive been placing my headphones on a point where they put consistent pressure on my ears and my ears are getting more tucked so I would honestly recomend trying that if your a rotter.
Idc about ears Icl. I know he’s a chad but Josh mcgregor has fucked up ears and it doesn’t matter. I know he’s basically unflawed but my point stands.

Proving u don't know aesthetics. Orb is not that gl. Has no harmony and is overrated as shit.

So yeah if you wanna look like Orb, listen to Coreschizo and get a genioplasty.
How about Salludon? I want to get to like dellisola/mike pishek levels icl

Mogs me. High HTN minimum based off these pictures. Chadlite is probably more accurate.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse