How to get INFINITE pictures amazing pictures

Prince charming

Prince charming

Silver
Download: FaceApp, Remini and Befake

Befake: this app generates pictures of you based off of pictures you send it although based on my personal experience these pictures are never quite perfect but this app is still useful

Remini: enhances quality of pictures, useful because the higher the quality of the image the better face app works

FaceApp: you need face app pro for this because of its face swap feature and you will also be able to do god tier levels of frauding

Step 1: train the Befake ai with decent to ugly unedited, unfrauded pictures of yourself. Reason being you want to generated images to look as close to you as possible

Step 2: Click where it says generate from prompt and type either “me handsome”, “me looking good”, “me outside”, “me shirtless” or “me wearing sweatpants” click the generate button and it will generate 4 images out of those 4 a couple will be decent but at this stage it doesn Need to be perfect.

Step 3: take images and enhance quality with Remini ( some times you get weird effect for example when the image is very blurry or when your near grass or leaves that’s just something to keep in mind)

Step 4: Go to FaceApp select the image created by Befake and enhanced by Remini and click face swap ( the image you select to use for face swap should be a close up unedited selfie of you directly facing your phone with good lighting also recommend enhancing this image as well with Remini to get better results)

Step 5: After face swap the skin complexion is off and you look ugly but these are all fixable what you want to do to fix ugliness is first save image then put it back into face app select Hollywood 3, kiss 2, cheekbones 2 and no makeup filter on max if it looks to edited turn down Hollywood and kiss by 1.

Step 6: Now the image should look 90% like you but with a few strange imperfections that lead to it looking wrong or the complexion is off, in order to fix this go on Fiverr and pay a photoshop editor to get rid of them, enhance quality and make it look more like you.

If you followed these steps correctly, congratulations you have professionally looking pictures without paying nearly the cost or spending nearly the time for a photoshoot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeek, JizzFarmer, ´´´´´´´´ and 6 others
And then you show up to the date looking like a gremlin in comparison damn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 23611, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @PURE @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @Zures @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
And then you show up to the date looking like a gremlin in comparison damn
Lmao no the pictures will be highly realistic to how you look just slightly better but you get haloed in person naturally because people tend to expect you to look better in photos anyways so it will even out just don’t show up looking like a bum and you should be good

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Or hire @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and chadtindermoney
Download: FaceApp, Remini and Befake

Befake: this app generates pictures of you based off of pictures you send it although based on my personal experience these pictures are never quite perfect but this app is still useful

Remini: enhances quality of pictures, useful because the higher the quality of the image the better face app works

FaceApp: you need face app pro for this because of its face swap feature and you will also be able to do god tier levels of frauding

Step 1: train the Befake ai with decent to ugly unedited, unfrauded pictures of yourself. Reason being you want to generated images to look as close to you as possible

Step 2: Click where it says generate from prompt and type either “me handsome”, “me looking good”, “me outside”, “me shirtless” or “me wearing sweatpants” click the generate button and it will generate 4 images out of those 4 a couple will be decent but at this stage it doesn Need to be perfect.

Step 3: take images and enhance quality with Remini ( some times you get weird effect for example when the image is very blurry or when your near grass or leaves that’s just something to keep in mind)

Step 4: Go to FaceApp select the image created by Befake and enhanced by Remini and click face swap ( the image you select to use for face swap should be a close up unedited selfie of you directly facing your phone with good lighting also recommend enhancing this image as well with Remini to get better results)

Step 5: After face swap the skin complexion is off and you look ugly but these are all fixable what you want to do to fix ugliness is first save image then put it back into face app select Hollywood 3, kiss 2, cheekbones 2 and no makeup filter on max if it looks to edited turn down Hollywood and kiss by 1.

Step 6: Now the image should look 90% like you but with a few strange imperfections that lead to it looking wrong or the complexion is off, in order to fix this go on Fiverr and pay a photoshop editor to get rid of them, enhance quality and make it look more like you.

If you followed these steps correctly, congratulations you have professionally looking pictures without paying nearly the cost or spending nearly the time for a photoshoot.
Show some examples of the befake images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Life aint behind the screen lil nigga

If a mod sees this can they change this to the regular looksmaxxing forum I meant to post it there instead

...or you could just do this
The point is to get unique pictures without having to take them if your goal is to enhance preexisting photos then you can also skip the Fiverr step and use face app for free

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @PURE @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @Zures @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
stop tagging me ni a

also what a useless thread if you cba to make some example pics

fuck I really hope this doesn't become a thing, I've spent my lifesavings on a flashy car just so I can take a good tinder pic, and this fkign AI can give pics like that to my competition for free

• JFL
Reactions: Prince charming
Someone needs to do this with a Maherfish bumble account