How to get insurance to pay for MSE?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
anyone in the USA do this? My ortho is saying I would need sleep apnea breathing so I might try faking that.

Parents won't help either

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and sub5inchcel
My palate and face is narrow asf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and sub5inchcel
Going to interview with Jawhacks to see if it will help Between MSE face mask and gyno surgery this will all be 10 grand or more

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Seth Walsh and sub5inchcel
Going to interview with Jawhacks to see if it will help Between MSE face mask and gyno surgery this will all be 10 grand or more
yo bro qsk him to do an ama here, i have questions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Gyno surgery is great!🤟🤟🤟 Ascends you hard physically and mentally.

• +1
yo bro qsk him to do an ama here, i have questions
Hmmm I'm worried if I do that then people will know who I am...

But I will ask him questions in advance if people send them to me. Its only double the price for the video to not be on the internet

Gyno surgery is great!🤟🤟🤟 Ascends you hard physically and mentally.
Yeah Gyno is the worst no incentive to be lean because the leaner I get the more obvious gyno is. If I have abs it looks bad because I have no fat except for my chest.

Planning on getting it done in Mexico or Turkey but it still will be 2 grand in the USA it's 7 grand

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Hmmm I'm worried if I do that then people will know who I am...

But I will ask him questions in advance if people send them to me. Its only double the price for the video to not be on the internet
aight here are questiojs:

1. does mse increase byzigomatic wifth, bitenporaral width, and interpupillary distance and lip width and how much can one expect if 10 mm expansion?

2. is facemask cope at 19?

• +1
aight here are questiojs:

1. does mse increase byzigomatic wifth, bitenporaral width, and interpupillary distance and lip width and how much can one expect if 10 mm expansion?

2. is facemask cope at 19?
The answer the second is no its not cope unless your early-mid 20's.

No clue about the first one will ask him both tho

• Love it
Reactions: sub5inchcel
@sub5inchcel rn my biggest issue is money and will I have to go far away to get it.

Biggest issue with the face mask is it won't work unless you literally wear it 22 hours a day for 3-5 months.

Like you can't take it off for class or work. Its not going to work unless you wear it 20+ hours a day which is hard if you have a job or school.

• +1
@sub5inchcel rn my biggest issue is money and will I have to go far away to get it.

Biggest issue with the face mask is it won't work unless you literally wear it 22 hours a day for 3-5 months.

Like you can't take it off for class or work. Its not going to work unless you wear it 20+ hours a day which is hard if you have a job or school.
im willing to do that ascension innit

• +1
im willing to do that ascension innit
yeah me too I need to get a loan otherwise it will be another 3 months to buy it. I would rather have it done now and take online classes while working doordash. I also need to find a provider there is one in NYC but thats a 8 hour drive so I would have probably fly to NYC 6 times in total adding another grand or 2

• +1