How to get into the gym and build a good physique

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
whats up guyss its asdvek again whats up how yall doing bro i hope yall fine so heres another post another day so yeah guys so todays topic is getting into the gym and building a physique so frsit of all guys u need to get a gym membership i personally go to planet fitness but u can go to like gold gym or derek mpmd gym or some shit hahahahahahaha if u get what im saying but yeah guys u can hgbuy dumbbel sto wrork out at home or kettlebell i guess whatever that shit is i personally prefer dumbell but ketlebells are heavier so yeah guys now in the gym u sholud do compound exercises like pull ups squat deadlift push up bench press yeah guys these work the whole body and do lateral raises for derek more plates more dates type deltse and for diet you should eat white rice broccoli chicken breast and yeah guys make sure to stay consistent be disciplined once you start theres no going back you need to put your whole life into this consistency time discipline make sure u have all these and yeah guys then we have the steroid and performance enhancing drugs i dont think u need them unless u wanna be like derek from more plates more dates but yeah u can do trenbolone acetate 500mg masteron enanthate 500mg testosterone propionate 500mg well i mean im naming these steroids like grocery list to buy but yeah u dont need these u can also do winstrol 50mg but yeahh bro u dont need these unless u want derek from more plates more dates type delts and yeahh guys if u want derek from more plates more dates type delts u can but i personally dont feel the need but yeah i as a person who wanted derek from more plates more dates delts i did these steroids and achieved the delts of derek from more plates more dates and yeahh guys thats it i guess smash the like button and subscribe share the video to your friends and peace out

OUTRO

• +1
Reactions: syract2 and anabolic
Top tier BOTB thread, bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: syract2 and asdvek