HOW TO GET JACKED FOR SUMMER WITH NUCLEUS OVERLOAD (short guide)

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
Have you ever seen workers in Mines
Have you ever seen slavic ogres in siberia
Have you seen anyone doing anything for 4-9 hours on a semi shitty diet with long rest

8531557 86433406602363imagea341547723691973 jpeg35364944997d8cd3c9c3b70a2d07b710

You dont need to shovel sand 20 hours a day, best example is this Carpenter from Reddit.

The thing is, you could be doing a summer Job that reuqires hands only for 4-6 hours a day or less everyday with longer rest periods and get bomb WRISTS and FOREARMS.
Also WALK, these tribes are recovered because they WALK, they pump fresh Blood into mucles and Keep metabolism going which is much different from our lazy asses doing one training per day with desk cuck wage slaving

I wont post any studies since this youtuber has all of it in his videos.
If someone needs studies i Will link

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: minotaur, Asta, AsGoodAsItGets and 13 others
B

• +1
Reactions: minotaur and goat2x
B for lanklets with labour summer Job to see

• +1
Reactions: minotaur and goat2x
very legit

look at construction workers traps and forearms

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
B for gymcells and Balkaners who work summer jobs
@Chad1212
@Balkancel
@BalkanPig
@realklay11
@Gym man
@GymcelDoomer
@Speedy
@Grimba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2968, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
change the title to sumthing more eye catching

shit title no one will click on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Lihito and Chintuck22
People used to be short and high T which makes muscle way easier to build

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, .🇹🇩. and Lihito
Also i would add that Greco roman wrestling mixed with labour and specific trainings can get you to natty potential limits very fast
E65526febfa3cdc9620b
Dominik etlinger hrvanje

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
sounds broscience

sounds broscience
Will link studies once i have enough willpower to do.
Also that YouTuber has shit ton of videos on that subjects you should check him out

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
@Tyronecell
@Philtrumcel
@Amnesia

Serious bodybuilders don't train like this for a reason

The classic bodybuilding training gives better results than this

Of course this works, but works less than classic bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Philtrumcel

Yeah but lets just pretend we discovered something new

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Have you seen anyone doing anything for 4-9 hours on a semi shitty diet with long rest

View attachment 1079692

View attachment 1079694

You dont need to shovel sand 20 hours a day, best example is this Carpenter from Reddit.

The thing is, you could be doing a summer Job that reuqires hands only for 4-6 hours a day or less everyday with longer rest periods and get bomb WRISTS and FOREARMS.
Also WALK, these tribes are recovered because they WALK, they pump fresh Blood into mucles and Keep metabolism going which is much different from our lazy asses doing one training per day with desk cuck wage slaving

Wtf is That your grandfather @Lihito absolutetly god

perfect physique imo

serious bodybuilder use roids that's why

Even natty bodybuilders have better physiques than people who trains with this method
most people at my gym look worse after years of training

• +1
Nah its from Reddit even tho my Great grandpa was a 6'7 sqiptar sharmountain partisan chad. My grandpa was a manlet tho
Intressting my dad was a gigachad with great physique when younger But my grandpa was like a chadlite I think

• +1
tldr overwork yourself for a few weeks then rest like 2 weeks for cns to recover then go at it again?

tldr overwork yourself for a few weeks then rest like 2 weeks for cns to recover then go at it again?
Roughly Yes (1 week recovery ) but i would shock my body from time to time with other variants of workouts (caliestenics for recoverment, cardio for cutting)

• +1
Roughly Yes (1 week recovery ) but i would shock my body from time to time with other variants of workouts (caliestenics for recoverment, cardio for cutting)
and during the working time you primarily work the forearms. nothing else?

and during the working time you primarily work the forearms. nothing else?
When i used to work i would isolate every muscle i can feel , and when they Got tired i would do something i call primal movements. Think about digging a bome with That round Tool that you stick into The ground and twist it. First you do it FOREARMS only when you are at low level of soft dirt. When you get to The end levels The dirt becomes clay and dense and then you have to use your Lats, legs, core, arms, basically you have to do time under tension and give it all you Got when your muscles get super tired from isolation to get that pump (in my experience) and then you rest other 2 days and after that you do that same or similar Job again

• JFL
When i used to work i would isolate every muscle i can feel , and when they Got tired i would do something i call primal movements. Think about digging a bome with That round Tool that you stick into The ground and twist it. First you do it FOREARMS only when you are at low level of soft dirt. When you get to The end levels The dirt becomes clay and dense and then you have to use your Lats, legs, core, arms, basically you have to do time under tension and give it all you Got when your muscles get super tired from isolation to get that pump (in my experience) and then you rest other 2 days and after that you do that same or similar Job again
im so sorry bro but that sounds like baloney
you wrestle and i never trust those getting jacked from exercise guys. none of the guys in rowing, wrestling, swimming, boxing team in high school got jacked off those sports and the daily practice. its always off season when some go to the gym they build mass

im so sorry bro but that sounds like baloney
you wrestle and i never trust those getting jacked from exercise guys. none of the guys in rowing, wrestling, swimming, boxing team in high school got jacked off those sports and the daily practice. its always off season when some go to the gym they build mass
Bro im not saying this is 100 legit , im just saying they key to fitness is shocking your body and resting im my experience. I know i might say some bullshit but im just talking from exp

• +1
Bro im not saying this is 100 legit , im just saying they key to fitness is shocking your body and resting im my experience. I know i might say some bullshit but im just talking from exp
i think old schools bodybuilders did that
it could be arnold but one of them change program every week to shock their muscles

i think old schools bodybuilders did that
it could be arnold but one of them change program every week to shock their muscles
Exactly. Im talking long-short distance running, burpees, swimming , weights, rope climbs, weighted rope climbs.

One thing that i used to do i trying to finish a training as fast as i could with semi proper or proper form. I would do crazy amount of shit in 30 minutes and just fall on The ground.
The problem is im strenght, cardio and endurance focused since im a wrestler so it prolly doesnt work for bodybuilding

• +1
The idea of going to the gym is getting that body in just a fraction of the time.

• +1
The idea of going to the gym is getting that body in just a fraction of the time.
How many gymcells with big wrists,palms ,forearms and general bone structure let alone that cut with that muscle maturity you see everyday im The gym. Gymcells literaly have shit frames and look bloated because they fell for The bulking meme

How many gymcells with big wrists,palms ,forearms and general bone structure let alone that cut with that muscle maturity you see everyday im The gym. Gymcells literaly have shit frames and look bloated because they fell for The bulking meme
I see many people looking that good with less than 5 hours of total gym a week, that's the point of going to the gym.

• +1
I see many people looking that good with less than 5 hours of total gym a week, that's the point of going to the gym.
And they prolly cruse TRT but i get your point. Im just saying we should try alternative ways of training

That's because they are on tons of gear. Nucleus overload works best for natties where frequency beats volume.

• +1
Your natural body composition is determined by your hormones not by doing manual labor, such a low IQ thread. Of course the average person in Africa is more muscular their testosterone levels are miles higher than western bugmen. Of course someone from 100 years ago had more muscle their test levels were like a modern man doing a steroid cruise.

Your natural body composition is determined by your hormones not by doing manual labor, such a low IQ thread. Of course the average person in Africa is more muscular their testosterone levels are miles higher than western bugmen. Of course someone from 100 years ago had more muscle their test levels were like a modern man doing a steroid cruise.
So lets just sit in our couch and complain Like soy Boys on r/short.

Get up and put that nail into that Wood, Dig that garden up, go help your pops with The construction.

• JFL
  • +1
just be a coalminer with suboptimal nutrition theory
Just be balkaner that goes on summer construction Job in Germany eating SPAM sandwiches theorem

This is The kind of shit nutrition our People eat and still look Like Hood reddpill prison nibbas

• JFL
Just be balkaner that goes on summer construction Job in Germany eating SPAM sandwiches theorem

This is The kind of shit nutrition our People eat and still look Like Hood reddpill prison nibbas

Also i forgot to tell our wife Cooks beef cabbage stew for us when we get home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Also i forgot to tell our wife Cooks beef cabbage stew for us when we get home
@Chintuck22
@realklay11
@Balkancel
@BalkanPig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com

View attachment 1079692

View attachment 1079694

bro, just follow renaissance perodization, they've got a whole team of fucking phds in sports science who are also lifters. No layman level interpretation of a few studies by some youtuber will be equivalent to people who study for years to get a phd.

bro, just follow renaissance perodization, they've got a whole team of fucking phds in sports science who are also lifters. No layman level interpretation of a few studies by some youtuber will be equivalent to people who study for years to get a phd.
Thanks for reccomendation.
I posted this thread mainly for gymcells who want New methods but im more into athletic performance for combat sports

• +1
Thanks for reccomendation.
I posted this thread mainly for gymcells who want New methods but im more into athletic performance for combat sports
Nice, you will also benefit from their scientific approach to strength training (as opposed to hypertrophy specific training for aesthetics) They have specific playlists for that in the youtube section.

• Love it
What method do bodybuilders do
Hitting same muscle 1-2 times a week

Not everyday like the method op suggests

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
Hitting same muscle 1-2 times a week

Not everyday like the method op suggests
I train alot, why would it not work
? I thought natties built more muscle the more you hit it

• +1