HOW to get Jordan Barrettz haircut??!!

GarrettTheCarrot

GarrettTheCarrot

Iron

Not hiz other haircut but this one.. what should I ask and tell the barber, and I would go to a salon since they're better with hair rite??!

just show it and ask how you style it, because his hair on this photo is styled professionaly. he probably was styling that hair for more than 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Razzle, GarrettTheCarrot and 1 other person
ask your barber for lefort 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, Dendoni, GarrettTheCarrot and 2 others
“You should get a haircut”
“Haircut tutorial”
:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: GarrettTheCarrot and NZb6Air
I go to a salon, which is much better than a barber. Yeah, and if that’s you in your profile picture, you should ask them for lowlights. It will add some darker parts to your hair

• +1
Reactions: GarrettTheCarrot and NZb6Air
I go to a salon, which is much better than a barber. Yeah, and if that’s you in your profile picture, you should ask them for lowlights. It will add some darker parts to your hair
woah its you i saw your autistic tiktoks mirin bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and GarrettTheCarrot
Sounds sick.. thanks my 🅱️oi I'm gonna make sure to look good like you 👌👌👌

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Salon definitely not barbershop. Show them that photo with a few more at diff angles aswell as styling tips

• +1
Reactions: GarrettTheCarrot
Salon definitely not barbershop. Show them that photo with a few more at diff angles aswell as styling tips
Is there specific name for iet.. like "middle part"... and would I ask for it to be anything like "mid layer lengthed.."

just show it and ask how you style it, because his hair on this photo is styled professionaly. he probably was styling that hair for more than 30 minutes
Would I ask for mid layer lengthed.. and would it be called a "middle part".. Idk wat most of DIS means cause I'm a hair noob..

Is there specific name for iet.. like "middle part"... and would I ask for it to be anything like "mid layer lengthed.."
I just asked my mom she works at a salon. She said to ask for layering to give it volume, and that it’s just hair grown out slightly longer in the back than the sides and front.
She didn’t say anything about the styling but I’m thinking putty or soemthing

I just asked my mom she works at a salon. She said to ask for layering to give it volume, and that it’s just hair grown out slightly longer in the back than the sides and front.
She didn’t say anything about the styling but I’m thinking putty or
Okay Grassy ass.. tell her that ME.. (A terra chad) is veryyyy thankful...

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Why grassy ass:lul: I’m dead serious that my mom does own a salon
Itz Spanish and BRUh.. I'm actually thankful CAuze I'm tryna ascend... but just one more thing stilll like there's no spec name for the hair style...

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Itz Spanish and BRUh.. I'm actually thankful CAuze I'm tryna ascend... but just one more thing stilll like there's no spec name for the hair style...
Nah but it’s not like they need a name to cut it like that. They should be able to replicate it based off the photo if they are good at what they do

• +1
Reactions: GarrettTheCarrot
Nah but it’s not like they need a name to cut it like that. They should be able to replicate it based off the photo if they are good at what they do
Thankz, think this is true too??! "ask for a mid length siccor cut messy and similar to the pics layered all around with slightly more length at the top"