How to get laid on tinder [serious]

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I have never done this, but hypothetically it seems way too easy

I was watching a video about basketball superstar Allen Iverson and he said that if a girl fan wanted to get with him, she had to fuck all his homies first. The reasoning was so she would know her place, as just a fuck toy and nothing more.

This is apparently quite common with black rappers and nba stars, and rock stars too. Tons of rap songs have lyrics about making a girl “fuck the whole crew”.

So to apply this to my life I would make a chadfish tinder and find a fuckable but trashy girl, and then talk to her for a while and get her trust. Then I would say I have a virgin “friend” and want to help him out. I will say I will fuck the girl only if she fuck my “friend” first. I think theoretically this would have a high probability of working.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: godirl, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5683 and 11 others
be indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
Disclaimer: I have never done this and never will, but hypothetically it seems way too easy

I was watching a video about basketball superstar Allen Iverson and he said that if a girl fan wanted to get with him, she had to fuck all his homies first. The reasoning was so she would know her place, as just a fuck toy and nothing more.

This is apparently quite common with black rappers and nba stars, and rock stars too. Tons of rap songs have lyrics about making a girl “fuck the whole crew”.

So to apply this to my life I would make a chadfish tinder and find a fuckable but trashy girl, and then talk to her for a while and get her trust. Then I would say I have a virgin “friend” and want to help him out. I will say I will fuck the girl only if she fuck my “friend” first. I think theoretically I would have a high probability of working.

Thoughts?
Good idea ngl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
tumblr_oxvrr7LiMf1wzypxlo1_400.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 4430
mirin high IQ, son

who cares man? Pussy smells like shit and it doesn't even feel better than fapping. I don't even get validation from women because I know they're all just cumbuckets.

who cares man? Pussy smells like shit and it doesn't even feel better than fapping. I don't even get validation from women because I know they're all just cumbuckets.
Some pussies don't smell, I've had 2 that didn't smell like anything really. If every girl didn't smell I wouldn't mind them sitting on my face and becoming their pussy licking slave tbh.

are you saying pussy doesnt feel good

If that's true then rap niggers are cucks

You won’t do anything