How to get laid without a social circle?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
How to get laid without a social circle while being a sub8?
Is it even possible?

If so how?

Share tips and tricks buddy boyos :feelsez:

hey Id like to say you are no socialcirclecel

I agree with Tony you need social circle of young people

go to aclub, get drunk and talk to random drunk girls
you dont need no social circle

I agree with Tony you need social circle of young people
How to establish this mythical "social cricle of young people" you speak of?

How to establish this mythical "social cricle of young people" you speak of?
Move to a young town
Get a better job
Profit

tinder if over 6.5psl otherwise LDAR

• JFL
Reactions: Over
The truth is, if you don't go to college, or work with people of a similar age, it's impossible, tbh.

you could rent a room in a hostel and pretend to be a tourist

then you can temporary infiltrate the social circle of tourists/girls, get em drunk and bang them

good if you can provide drugs

i call it hostelhustlergame

go to aclub, get drunk and talk to random drunk girls
you dont need no social circle
Lol cope this doesn't even work for Chad anymore in 2018

Social proof has become more important (just like looks)

then you can temporary infiltrate the social circle of tourists/girls, get em drunk and bang them

Ill Pass

That's what beta, retarded hafu hidinginmyroom did.

I rented my own private AirBnB apartment for Tokyo I go to whole month of January and bring my waifus to.

I don't need hostel whores, I'm going for local girls.

I use tinder and gaijin bars.

Lol cope this doesn't even work for Chad anymore in 2018

Social proof has become more important (just like looks)
its worked for me more than once,

View attachment 4664

That's what beta, retarded hafu hidinginmyroom did.

I rented my own private AirBnB apartment for Tokyo I go to whole month of January and bring my waifus to.

I don't need hostel whores, I'm going for local girls.

I use tinder and gaijin bars.

just lol at traveling 10k miles to get laid

im talking about renting a bed in a hostel in your hometown

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
its worked for me more than once,
Ok good for you, are you a sociopath by any chance? A goodlooking guy who is also a sociopath (literally projecting status where there is none) can run this game.

Ok good for you, are you a sociopath by any chance? A goodlooking guy who is also a sociopath (literally projecting status where there is none) can run this game.
ive never been to a psychologist but everytime im somewhere i tend to make large cliques and lead like im a boss or someshit
ive had people approach me in clubs and outside clubs thinking im a drug dealer several times, i think it;s the way i dress?

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
>be sub8
>have no social circle
>wants to get laid

it doesn't work like that

good if you can provide drugs

i call it hostelhustlergame
smart ngl

OH one thing, telling girls in clubs you have cocaine is a cheatcode, try it
just buy speed or crush ecstasy pills for this to work

I'm wondering about this too.
I feel like it's impossible if you don't have a good social circle.
It's over

I have bulletproof Plan for you. Take some frauded af pics add all the girls you find fuckable in facebook or insta and butter the shit out of them. There is always a Girl who takes the bait. I legit know guys who look average af but getting some nice girls because they run numbers Game in social Media.

You have to use dating apps.

Tinder and Bumble are best I think, the other ones are mostly full of roasties looking to ((((Settle down)))).

OH one thing, telling girls in clubs you have cocaine is a cheatcode, try it
just buy speed or crush ecstasy pills for this to work
Aha you're drugdealer

Of course now it all makes sense

Aha you're drugdealer

Of course now it all makes sense
just pop half a molly and drink a couple of beers for max low inhibition and then act like a fucking degenerate offering coke to girls
its how WE ETHNICS manage to maintain lower inhibitions and get laid, this works on all types of girls even the staceys

just pop half a molly and drink a couple of beers for max low inhibition and then act like a fucking degenerate offering coke to girls
its how WE ETHNICS manage to maintain lower inhibitions and get laid, this works on all types of girls even the staceys
I've never known an incel drug dealer, ever

I've never known an incel drug dealer, ever
What you want boy? I hook you up real fast great prices I ship to the recycle bin outside your neighbors house so be quick

You give girls drugs so you're almost there.

Where do you get your money for drugs then? Student loan?
taking drugs doesnt make me a drug dealer, most people in clubs do, and its not like im ana ddict who does them all year round, i do them in summers and when i have extra i run degenerate game on foids

taking drugs doesnt make me a drug dealer, most people in clubs do, and its not like im ana ddict who does them all year round, i do them in summers and when i have extra i run degenerate game on foids
Love how you didn't answer question, also lol why so offended and insecure I actually painted drug dealers in positive light like I said they're never incel I often lament how I was never able to run drug dealer game myself

Love how you didn't answer question, also lol why so offended and insecure I actually painted drug dealers in positive light like I said they're never incel I often lament how I was never able to run drug dealer game myself
not really insecure i just dont like being associated with incels due to me being on a looksmaxxing forum
i work part time and abuse student loans

not really insecure i just dont like being associated with incels due to me being on a looksmaxxing forum
i work part time and abuse student loans
If you don't like being associated with incels I'd get off this forum tbh

If you don't like being associated with incels I'd get off this forum tbh
their mindset is so narrow tho. they refuse to behave like normal human beings