how to get lean quick in a month? help

Edgarpill

Edgarpill

mirin
I'm skinny fat rn 130lb need to get lean for summer heading back home and hopefully I will be slaying but bulk fucked me up should i just go on a deficit and do some cardio or lift heavy as well during this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid, Madridista and shieldzz
it’s too late it’s already summer, just go and eat your cookies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid, Accelerator and IndraBC
nah but I'm traveling in a month
Just type “leanmaxxing guide looksmax.org” into google and it’ll give you all the information you need.

Calorie deficit with high protein clean whole foods and heavy lifting + some cardio will get you right.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: timid, boss8055, Accelerator and 3 others
Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting, and physical activity.

• +1
Reactions: timid and Edgarpill
Estimate your bodyfat. What is your target bodyfat? Estimate how much fat you have and calculate how much of a calorie deficit you need

• +1
Reactions: timid
Eat meals with lots of protein and avoid carbs

Your face will naturally lean and don’t forget water only

• +1
WATC THIS VIDEO!!!!! 😜

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    906.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
i heard it will stunt my growth waiting till 21 hopefully i can grow 2 inches before doing shit that might stunt my growth
If you're a teenager, it might. I'd wait until I was 19-20 to do fasting.

• +1
how about 18? u think its safe
I do think it's safe. You're only doing it for a month. Proteins will help you grow anyway. I'm not telling you to starve yourself. You will eat two meals a day and skip breakfast, then eat your proteins and exercise for some minutes. That's it.

• +1
  • Love it
I do think it's safe. You're only doing it for a month. Proteins will help you grow anyway. I'm not telling you to starve yourself. You will eat two meals a day and skip breakfast, then eat your proteins and exercise for some minutes. That's it.
yeah i have been doing this for a week already i don't eat breakfast only lunch and dinner but still cant get enough proteins i haven't been lifting though its hard when u have no energy

• +1
Reactions: timid and Madridista
yeah i have been doing this for a week already i don't eat breakfast only lunch and dinner but still cant get enough proteins i haven't been lifting though its hard when u have no energy
I exercise at home. I do push-ups abdominals, then cardio (running in the same spot or around the house) and dancing. Remember the exercise is not over until you break a sweat.

• +1
I exercise at home. I do push-ups abdominals, then cardio (running in the same spot or around the house) and dancing. Remember the exercise is not over until you break a sweat.
have you seen progress from this bro? I work out at home too with dumbbells

• +1
have you seen progress from this bro? I work out at home too with dumbbells
You mean leanmaxing by eating clean, fasting and exercising at home? Hell yeah, I have. I will be very lean by the end of this year. I believe my prime will begin next year.

• +1
You mean leanmaxing by eating clean, fasting and exercising at home? Hell yeah, I have. I will be very lean by the end of this year. I believe my prime will begin next year.
nice bro hopefully i can get as lean as possible in a month and thanks

• +1