How to get liberal art hoe girls?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
There is this liberal arts college near here any ideas how I can get some art hoe pussy? I think I might find an aspie replacement for my old ex...

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 19766
Should I talk about BLM? Or abortion...

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, tooLOW and Deleted member 21620
DON'T
They're nearly all LQNP chad-only commies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
DON'T
They're nearly all LQNP chad-only commies
I've seen these girls walking around with some truly gross or nerdy guys. More so then other places.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I've seen these girls walking around with some truly gross or nerdy guys. More so then other places.
theyre probably in an open relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
theyre probably in an open relationship
Maybe but I've always wanted an art hoe with blue hair that is autistic my last gf was like this I want to replicate the feeling

Either exoticmaxx if ethnic or be a chad/tyrone if not ethnic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Prettyboymaxx, words will never get you women, only actions

• +1
Reactions: Eren
No not in America. Ugly/Averge/above average blacks are ethnic tier in smv but Tyrone smv = chad smv
I'm just a normie White guy with aspie tenancies who is high IQ do stuck up rich liberal arts girls like this?

I should just kiss random women in a skirt
no, don't try to trapmaxx, thats only a meme, will never work unless you're face is top tier prettyboy, anything lesser than that, and women will look at you in pure disgust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
no, don't try to trapmaxx, thats only a meme, will never work unless you're face is top tier prettyboy, anything lesser than that, and women will look at you in pure disgust
If they do they are transphobic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I'm just a normie White guy with aspie tenancies who is high IQ do stuck up rich liberal arts girls like this?
They have pretty much the same taste as any normal chicks but have a slight preference for exoticc maxed or artsy men regardless of race

Still have to be NT though. Aspie is over tier for men unless Chadlite/chad

If they do they are transphobic
Women are probably the only ones allowed to be transphobic, homophobic and racist

Anything a man wants is an "unrealistic beauty standard", anything a woman wants is a "preference"

Women are probably the only ones allowed to be transphobic, homophobic and racist

Anything a man wants is an "unrealistic beauty standard", anything a woman wants is a "preference"
Not true I've seen media start to call out lesbians for being transphobic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Not true I've seen media start to call out lesbians for being transphobic
anything you see people say on social media holds 0 weight, Look at who actually gets in trouble/fired for what they say/do