Silver
everywhere you go its racism

everywhere i look, people are tearing down the people i look up to

like donald trump who just wants to save america

and elon who is just trying to save our planet and species

but everyone hates them both

its making me bitter

people are just spiteful and haters even if your sacrificing your life for them

why would i wanna be an innovator and help the human race if everyone will hate you for doing it

why would i wanna help a country if everyone will hate you for doing it

what do i do man :(

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
Seems like you do not life-mog Ronaldo, huh? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

racism is good and advanced

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss
Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Trump doesn’t want to save America. He’s Israel first, I guarantee if he gets elected he’ll escalate the shit with Iran.

Trump doesn’t want to save America. He’s Israel first, I guarantee if he gets elected he’ll escalate the shit with Iran.
youre retarded and a nick fuentes follower

• JFL
Post maxxing.

Thank me later :ogre:

youre retarded and a nick fuentes follower
JFL if you think trump will “save America”. He never built a wall and he’s suggested the idea of stamping a green card onto foreign students diplomas in universities when they graduate:lul: All he talks about is record low black and brown unemployment but what about whites? He’s said when he gets in office he’ll do everything he can for Israel. And he disavows project 2025. If you still support him you’re iq is literally below average.

JFL if you think trump will “save America”. He never built a wall and he’s suggested the idea of stamping a green card onto foreign students in universities when they graduate:lul: All he talks about is record low black and brown unemployment but start about whites? He’s said when he gets in office he’ll do everything he can for Israel. And he disavows project 2025. If you still support him you’re iq is literally below average.
he is busy with adin ross

• JFL
he is busy with adin ross
Yeah, trumps gotta take care of important things like chatting with Elon and Adin, Americans can wait.

Yeah, trumps gotta take care of important things like chatting with Elon and Adin, Americans can wait.

This is more important

• +1
Donald wants to save Israel, not America.

• +1
JFL if you think trump will “save America”. He never built a wall and he’s suggested the idea of stamping a green card onto foreign students diplomas in universities when they graduate:lul: All he talks about is record low black and brown unemployment but what about whites? He’s said when he gets in office he’ll do everything he can for Israel. And he disavows project 2025. If you still support him you’re iq is literally below average.
JFL if you think countersignalling the biggest rw candidate will do good for this country. trump talked about bringing in many more people during 2016 as well, yet he had the lowest levels of legal and illegal immigration to this country. you just werent around. ALSO JFL youre calling me low iq when you actually think PROJECT 2025 is anything but a meme written by people who were originally loyal to desantis LOLLLL. you just parrot what that spic fuentes says because youre logically incoherent and have no real ideas of your own. everything youve said ive already seen on twitter said by fuentes and his turd world followers. also trump built a wall retard, just didnt finish it because of the opposition from congress + trump knows he has the white base in the bag, when the other party literally wants whites, specifically white males to grovel at their feet and be their subordinates.

Make money and success you purpose. Follow the money, run after the money. Money is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi