How to get limbal rings?

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
How get them?

MSM

Sulfur

Nofap/general improving of health

What else? Has someone here have success stories? @PURE ARYAN GENETICS said that he got rings from MSM.

plant a tree. grow it. chop it. rings.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Sens
go fuck yourself, idiot lmao

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Sens
again: plant a tree. grow it. chop it. rings.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Sens
I got msm and I take 4g everyday it doesn't do shit. I can't even remember what I got it for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, SteveRogers, Sens and 1 other person
I got msm and I take 4g everyday it doesn't do shit. I can't even remember what I got it for
Ive been taking a ton of supplements half I forgot what for and havent noticed any changes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, Deleted member 26642 and Sens
@zv1212

• Woah
Reactions: Sens
Msm or anything related to inhibiting melain/lightening eyes would have no impact on limbal ring contrast.

The ring and iris will lighten at an equal rate.

• +1
Msm or anything related to inhibiting melain/lightening eyes would have no impact on limbal ring contrast.

The ring and iris will lighten at an equal rate.
but @PURE ARYAN GENETICS literally said that he got them from it, unlike it's coinsidence

Also, how about lightening i have blue/green eyes, but they're not as light as they used to be, have you got good results?

Does MSM lighten the skin too? I'm pale in the winter, but tanning pretty good, don't wanna be pale tbh.

Finally, what about the dosage? 4g everyday ?

but @PURE ARYAN GENETICS literally said that he got them from it, unlike it's coinsidence

Also, how about lightening i have blue/green eyes, but they're not as light as they used to be, have you got good results?

Does MSM lighten the skin too? I'm pale in the winter, but tanning pretty good, don't wanna be pale tbh.

it works both for lightness and rings. 2x2g a day. my sister literally commented on it every time I seen her

• +1
There were some really decent contacts that've been mentioned before on this forum. Granted, this is really only relevant if you have light eyes.

• +1
There were some really decent contacts that've been mentioned before on this forum. Granted, this is really only relevant if you have light eyes.
Muh contacts, I want them real

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Muh contacts, I want them real
Good luck I guess, a lot of stuff is most likely pseudoscience but you're welcome to try

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Sens
Reincarnation

Which ones did you have in mind?

Actually I didn't think this through, if you have t50's and lighten them significantly, your rings will likely become more defined as black-black is less noticable than brown-black

But for colored eyed folks, green blue or anything light, it's just gonna be proportional probably.

• +1