How to get longer arms

K

kantlie

Iron
Has anybody tried getting longer arms? if so, what has worked?

state of this forum

You can do wingspan stretches, just look it up and do hanging from pull up bar, im 193cm but my wingspan is 197.

Has anybody tried getting longer arms? if so, what has worked?
you can legitimately get longer arms, the younger you are the more likely this can be done with less effort.

Here is proof from a famous arm wrestler:

arm pulling

you can legitimately get longer arms, the younger you are the more likely this can be done with less effort.

Here is proof from a famous arm wrestler:

Just roid and train everyday for minimal growth theory

Just roid and train everyday for minimal growth theory
The thing is that he was clearly not doing this on purpose. His goal was to get a stronger arm, not a longer one. There was 0 intention of making the arms longer, there were probably a few of the fifty different exercises that cause this to happen. If he focused on the ones that lengthened his arms, I am sure his arm would be longer, but this wasn't his focus/goal.

The thing is that he was clearly not doing this on purpose. His goal was to get a stronger arm, not a longer one. There was 0 intention of making the arms longer, there were probably a few of the fifty different exercises that cause this to happen. If he focused on the ones that lengthened his arms, I am sure his arm would be longer, but this wasn't his focus/goal.
It wouldn't be much, The main reason they grew an effect of roiding, Ofcourse training helped and he wouldn't have grown if he didn't train, The more interesting part is that height growth should also theoretically be possible

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
His right elbow is thicker causing the forearm to look asthough it is taller but it has a higher base to stand on