how to get longer eyebrows?

S

schizoautist93

Iron
my eye area is not horrible i do not think, i have included a picture, slightly frauded because i was squint in one eye
my problem is that my eyebrow are short and thin. i do not care so much that they are thin, but i would prefer if they extended outward further across my forehead. would this be possible with or without surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Transplant would be the only possible solution as far as I know.

topical minoxidil. if that doesnt work oral minoxidil. if that doesnt work hair transplant to brows.

topical minoxidil. if that doesnt work oral minoxidil. if that doesnt work hair transplant to brows.
Or you a couple of short hair and glue them on.
If it doesn't hold, sew them on.
Some women shave them all off and paint them on. But that has no use for sweat and you would look like a faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
my eye area is not horrible i do not think, i have included a picture, slightly frauded because i was squint in one eye
my problem is that my eyebrow are short and thin. i do not care so much that they are thin, but i would prefer if they extended outward further across my forehead. would this be possible with or without surgery?
Minoxidil
Micropigmentation
eyebrows transplant

I would do minoxidil and micropigmentation

Can't believe nobody is talking about 5ml of oral castor oil a day. It'll grow your eyebrows longer like minox which will add length. Also brush your eyebrows inwards to get more inner length.

results with minox by far can u update?