how to get longerl ower thirds

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
chewing? what else

yes lol but it might cause assymetry on your chin area so be careful, bonesmash hard on your cheeks because your jaw muscles are covering your bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and ongongfr
Nigga you look like a retard in your avi

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre and ongongfr
yes lol but it might cause assymetry on your chin area so be careful, bonesmash hard on your cheeks because your jaw muscles are covering your bones
on the mandible and chin or where

• +1
Reactions: Running!
  • +1
Reactions: ongongfr
btw don’t use a hammer or anything retarted, use sonetbing that won’t cause permanent damage to your face, also suppliment collagen, vitamin k and calcium and all that etc etc though you probably knew this

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
Squinting autistically + terrible wide nose and recessed chin
its not squinting. its volumfine. using it for last 8 months. ur right bout the nose and chin tho

its not squinting. its volumfine. using it for last 8 months. ur right bout the nose and chin tho
Bro you are clearly squinting

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
btw don’t use a hammer or anything retarted, use sonetbing that won’t cause permanent damage to your face, also suppliment collagen, vitamin k and calcium and all that etc etc though you probably knew this
is a cologne bottle good

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821 and lilxder2
yes mandible (angle and base), chin, and ramus
can u send a pic of a skull with those areas circled so i know what exactly to bonesmash

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Do you chew with molars or incisors/canines?

can u send a pic of a skull with those areas circled so i know what exactly to bonesmash
pretty much just look at this red means no (because you can go blind) orange means (yes but do safely) yellow means (be careful but mostly ok) black means NO and green means good 👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpeg
    IMG_0554.jpeg
    407.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0553.jpeg
    IMG_0553.jpeg
    465.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
pretty much just look at this red means no (because you can go blind) orange means (yes but do safely) yellow means (be careful but mostly ok) black means NO and green means good 👍🏼
don’t count on me 100%, so your research furst but i am almost sure that these are correct

jfl at the retards still believing bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
actually it works just break your bones they will be stronger than ever!
micro fractures, just like building muscle jfl

ITS STILL NOT MICRO TEARS
Muscle size increases when a person continually challenges the muscles to deal with higher levels of resistance or weight. This process is known as muscle hypertrophy. (Muscle hypertrophy occurs when the fibers of the muscles sustain damage or injury.)

alright nice 👍
still gonna bonesmash supraorbitals and push down browridge for my eye area.. i dont want any uee. ill also start eyelidpulling and icehooding.
idc if its cope cause like mewing, it can only bring positive changes (except for me going blind) (at least ill mog)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing and Running!
alright nice 👍
still gonna bonesmash supraorbitals and push down browridge for my eye area.. i dont want any uee. ill also start eyelidpulling and icehooding.
idc if its cope cause like mewing, it can only bring positive changes (except for me going blind) (at least ill mog)
mew for pct, it honestly does help with preventing recession so i’d recommend. though yes bonesmash and make sure to suppliment a shit ton like vitamin k, calcium, collagen and some others. those are just the basic necessities. dm pics and keep me updated throughout the way of you can, i’m interested 👍🏼

mew for pct, it honestly does help with preventing recession so i’d recommend. though yes bonesmash and make sure to suppliment a shit ton like vitamin k, calcium, collagen and some others. those are just the basic necessities. dm pics and keep me updated throughout the way of you can, i’m interested 👍🏼
yes, i am already and have been mewing with periods around the day for hard mewing, and i also do lateral/front hard thumbpulling and now my midpalatal suture split.
idk about how much i can megadose supplements but im taking 300mcg k2 mk7, drinking 1l milk a day + other dairy products for calcium, however i dont supplement with collagen.
and sure, i dont mind, ill dm u every now and then

Chewing won’t make your lower third longer so the answer to your question is nothing.

Op please listen to this guy I’d love to see a young HTN (without ethnic tax) fuck his face up due to an idiot on an internet forum.

Please don’t hit any of those areas. The guy literally suggests hitting the alveolar bone he knows nothing. Wouldn’t expect anything more from someone who believes in bone smashing.

Even if it worked (it doesn’t), hitting those areas would just deform your face due to undesirable bone growth.

In reality, it’ll actually just deform your face because of swelling and scar tissue not bone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vzaat
Op please listen to this guy I’d love to see a young HTN (without ethnic tax) fuck his face up due to an idiot on an internet forum.
Nvm just saw your face you’re mtn before tax

Please don’t hit any of those areas. The guy literally suggests hitting the alveolar bone he knows nothing. Wouldn’t expect anything more from someone who believes in bone smashing.

Even if it worked (it doesn’t), hitting those areas would just deform your face due to undesirable bone growth.

In reality, it’ll actually just deform your face because of swelling and scar tissue not bone.
worked for me very well jfl now i am chadlite/chad

• JFL
worked for me very well jfl now i am chadlite/chad
I can guarantee two things:

1. The change is not nearly as significant as you think it is (it’s just swelling btw not even bone so it will migrate, look round and assymetrical, and go away unless you hit yourself for the rest of your life)

2. You aren’t even htn

Not only are some of the areas you hit likely to cause serious brain damage, but any built up swelling there would actually fuck up facial aesthetics. Also it’s impossible to target swelling build-up accurately. The mass increase on each bone you hit will look uneven and unnatural and won’t match the bones natural shape. This, combined with your obvious lack of understanding of facial anatomy (like most people here even), will just make your face look like shit and your bones will develop mass where they wouldn’t in a well-developed face.

But you’re young I get it.

Last edited:
I can guarantee two things:

1. The change is not nearly as significant as you think it is (it’s just swelling btw not even bone so it will migrate, look round and assymetrical, and go away unless you hit yourself for the rest of your life)

2. You aren’t even htn

Not only are the areas you hit likely to cause serious brain damage, but any built up swelling there would actually fuck up facial aesthetics.

But you’re young I get it.
just dm’ed you. lmk

I bonesmash my frontal lobe for increased frontal cortex development

• Hmm...