how to get man hands?

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Silver
i see a lot of black people and they just spawn with man hands all rough and black then i look at my hands and i have long slender soft hands like a girl

i see a lot of black people and they just spawn with man hands all rough and black then i look at my hands and i have long slender soft hands like a girl
construction crew GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 30037
Construction work maxxing, touch and grab lime without gloves. No seriously, train your grip

Anything which involves gripping stuff. Easiest modern way would be in the gym via pullups/chinups/deadlifts

Anything which involves gripping stuff. Easiest modern way would be in the gym via pullups/chinups/deadlifts
Construction work maxxing, touch and grab lime without gloves. No seriously, train your grip
i have monkey grip strength but ive only got it from padded soft grip trainers so should i just use rougher material like the metal ones?

i have monkey grip strength but ive only got it from padded soft grip trainers so should i just use rougher material like the metal ones?
It doesn't matter, start progressively. Otherwise you will have issues. Go gym, and add the grip in your sessions

Don't forget to train your forearms too, you don't wanna look like Rayman