How to get mass?

eastbaltid

eastbaltid

Iron
I am 190-195 height and 67 kg. 17 age. I eat a lot but dont do exercises. Sorry for bad english.

what the fuck bro i am 15 170 cm and 65 kg with abs. start lifting and eat a ton

• +1
Reactions: eastbaltid
Just eat enough protein to not stunt growth and stay a twig. Only retarded men care that you are skinny. You wouldn't want to live their lives anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and 5.5psl
what the fuck bro i am 15 170 cm and 65 kg with abs. start lifting and eat a ton
when i was 170 i had same weight then i grew very fast and became anorexmaxxxed

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I am 190-195 height and 67 kg. 17 age. I eat a lot but dont do exercises. Sorry for bad english.
you might eat a "lot" but you don't eat enough. wake up and start tracking everything you eat.

All users above are braindead chimps who deserve to be kidnapped by bolivian scientists to conduct unethical researches on them.

-determine your maintenance caloric level on https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
-add +200 calories to your maintenance that will be your caloric surplus intake that you need to eat everyday
-weigh and count everything you eat
-make sure you respect the 40/35/20 rule : 40% of carbs, 35%of protein, 20% of fats.
-lift weight in a rep range of 8-12 + close to failure (1RIR) 2 sets maximum/exercise with a 3 minute rest time
-train 4 times a week maximum

I can send you a program I made a while ago if you want

stopped reading after 190 cm