How to get more masculine features during puberty?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
Title, I am a young 16, still have 2-3 inches left to grow(5’9 now) so 100% not done with puberty (no facial hair yet but both sides of family can grow facial hair heavily)

I have a pretty week browridge, average jaw width, small chin (biggest issue)

I have high set eyebrows also, basically a few too many feminine features for ideal prettyboy look:

will HGH help me get more masc features? what will?

I saw jokes about “tren chin”- makes me think some steroids/peps could lead to facial masculinaziton? Its desperately needed

Edit: also, i could get the 250$ face puller if its good: I have decent $ to spend, but what is best way to do? I have perfect midface and ES ratio, already wide-ish nose with bulb. tip, so I dont want MSE. I also have had braces for 2 years so anything where I dont need braces again is ideal

Title, I am a young 16, still have 2-3 inches left to grow(5’9 now) so 100% not done with puberty (no facial hair yet but both sides of family can grow facial hair heavily)

I have a pretty week browridge, average jaw width, small chin (biggest issue)

I have high set eyebrows also, basically a few too many feminine features for ideal prettyboy look:

will HGH help me get more masc features? what will?

I saw jokes about “tren chin”- makes me think some steroids/peps could lead to facial masculinaziton? Its desperately needed

It's all genetics tbqh if you didn't luck out it's all down to surgery at this point and no surgery is not a cope to say so is to literally deny 15 fucking pictures we have seen before and afters it can ascend nearly everyone

It's all genetics tbqh if you didn't luck out it's all down to surgery at this point and no surgery is not a cope to say so is to literally deny 15 fucking pictures we have seen before and afters it can ascend nearly everyone
My chin height and height went up at 16-17. I had late puberty. Lifefuel for OP if he does too

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4614
Bruh of course surgery isnt cope but jfl I know test during puberty would induce masculinity in face however would rape my hormones and might fuck growth plates... also is MSE cope? I know it works for more fucked pubertycels

Your before puberty so it might work i would test it out tbqh

Some say DHT. I'm DHTmaxxing for the moment. Have felt better and way more assertive and motivated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 3593
My chin height and height went up at 16-17. I had late puberty. Lifefuel for OP if he does too

Then it was genetically determined it's all genetics tbqh enviroment is 20 percent what's not genetics are frauding

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
working out will, its primarily genetics sorry to say. for reference, from your age early 17, my face masculinized a bit.

Some say DHT. I'm DHTmaxxing for the moment. Have felt better and way more assertive and motivated.

what are you taking? im adding proviron (dht oral) to my cycle apparently it's an insane libido and mood booster and can thicken facial hair but nothing more outside of it.

pray to allah and get creatine and peptides broooooooo and 11-kdht

what age did you start puberty and what was your height before your growth spurt at 16-17, whats ur height now?

Then it was genetically determined it's all genetics tbqh enviroment is 20 percent what's not genetics are frauding
Yea OP needs to start studying bioengineering to get on CRISPR.

what are you taking? im adding proviron (dht oral) to my cycle apparently it's an insane libido and mood booster and can thicken facial hair but nothing more outside of it.
I'm only creatine maxxing by the moment. I'm in my first sarms cycle so don't wanna add provi to supress shit more tbh.
Do you know any sources that say how much it increases DHT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
what age did you start puberty and what was your height before your growth spurt at 16-17, whats ur height now?
Idk after summer when I turned 16, people telling me my voice got deeper, girls complimenting me that I was tall.

idk what I was then I’m 6’3 now

I guess increasing your DHT levels might help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm only creatine maxxing by the moment. I'm in my first sarms cycle so don't wanna add provi to supress shit more tbh.
Do you know any sources that say how much it increases DHT?

@Dyorotic2 knows a lot of proviron he talked about it in another threads maybe he'll chime in. IIRC proviron really isn't a true DHT but gives off the effects on ur mood I think. For the most part it's a great libido/mental booster I don't think it'll do anything for aesthetics.

DHT gel

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
increase your GH or death. nothing else is worth your time

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 2756
Hit the weights

i have lol very hard
There’s nothing more you can do. It’s all genetics, the least you can do is mew hard since your bones haven’t fused yet and chew hard foods.

HGH = Overall size
DHT = Masculine traits

iirc a lot less height effective though
X amount of money is going to get you much higher igf levels with mk677 and cjc dac than with HGH due to cost. you can always use HGH on top of it for even higher levels.