How to get more positive eyebrows tilt??

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
Title I have neutrality tilted on I’m trying every thing I see shit doesn’t work still trying to find a way

• +1
Reactions: Several. and ey88
Neutral tilt is fine

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, lifeless, wsada and 4 others
Neutral tilt is fine as long as the shape is good

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-31 um 22.58.20.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-31 um 22.58.20.png
    521.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I use minox for mine and put a bunch of pcl threads above the outer arch to enhance it.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss, future_ and PsychoH
I use minox for mine and put a bunch of pcl threads above the outer arch to enhance it.
bro threads are half your face at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and RealNinja
Title I have neutrality tilted on I’m trying every thing I see shit doesn’t work still trying to find a way
Watch dexter, not joking it gave me more pos tilt, just imagine ur dark triad theory (squintmax)

• +1
Nice any alternative because at the moment I don’t have any more than 75$ (applying for jobs at the moment)
they sell lower amounts, and pdo is cheaper but lasts less long, safer though because that also means if you fuck up you're not stuck with it that long.

What does the green part means
it's just types of threads.

they sell lower amounts, and pdo is cheaper but lasts less long, safer though because that also means if you fuck up you're not stuck with it that long.

it's just types of threads.
Pdo can also be used? Like is it the same way as the pcl

Should I also buy them from eBay?

one of these websites might have a better deal, you'd only need like 3-5 above each side to enhance the arch.

they don't work for everyone though, but even if they don't move the skin they should still improve blood flow and thus hair density in the area.

• +1

one of these websites might have a better deal, you'd only need like 3-5 above each side to enhance the arch.

they don't work for everyone though, but even if they don't move the skin they should still improve blood flow and thus hair density in the area.

I heard ppl saying it could help with smile line is it true?

I heard ppl saying it could help with smile line is it true?
they work similarly to fillers you just need a lot more since a single thread doesn't do that much, that is also why people hate them online, they get ripped off by doctors that will only do a few threads.

• +1