How to get my eyes in a perma squint

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
I have a good eye color but I need to squint or they looks like shyt. Is taban the only remedy?

Attachments

• E3414BC8-475F-411F-8BCC-579DB9696B84.jpeg
    E3414BC8-475F-411F-8BCC-579DB9696B84.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 150
I just kinda got used to it. Others may have certain tips, but for me I just started squinting all the time, even when not in public till it became habit.

I just kinda got used to it. Others may have certain tips, but for me I just started squinting all the time, even when not in public till it became habit.
Squinting 24/7 is not realistic lmao
I need a silicone implant shoved under my eye

Squinting 24/7 is not realistic lmao
I need a silicone implant shoved under my eye
It really is once you get used to it. An implant would probably make it a hell of a lot easier, though 😝.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
It really is once you get used to it. An implant would probably make it a hell of a lot easier, though 😝.
I’m a piece of silicone from being chad
@Titbot i miss you baby

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: gaypharoah
I wish I had a human medial canthus like yours

@Titbot give me the attention I crave

I have a good eye color but I need to squint or they looks like shyt. Is taban the only remedy?
Squinting 24/7 looks autistic jfl don’t do it

@Titbot give me the attention I crave
Good medial canthus but shit zygos and cheebones and jaw . Overalls dog shit street shitter lower third

• +1
upper eye lid fillers and under eye fillers
All the PS I’ve talkrd to say fillers don’t raise the eye lid
Good medial canthus but shit zygos and cheebones and jaw . Overalls dog shit street shitter lower third
That’s more like it daddy

All the PS I’ve talkrd to say fillers don’t raise the eye lid

That’s more like it daddy
Ur upper eye lid exposure isn’t even bad lol eyebrows shit tho fix that

Here's is my squint vs non squint. I have a good brow bone but my issue is the fat. For some reason it likes to slide up. Every minute or so I just don't deep hard blink and it makes the fat slide down and stay there for another minute.

Would I benefit from fat grafts?

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_193644.jpg
    IMG_20191030_193644.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20191030_193705.jpg
    IMG_20191030_193705.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Ur upper eye lid exposure isn’t even bad lol eyebrows shit tho fix that
I’m more concerned about the lower lid
Here's is my squint vs non squint. I have a good brow bone but my issue is the fat. For some reason it likes to slide up. Every minute or so I just don't deep hard blink and it makes the fat slide down and stay there for another minute.

See ur squint vs non squint isn’t much different. My squint is a complete change

See ur squint vs non squint isn’t much different
What do you mean? My vertical distance shortens and like 2/5 of my upper eyelid disappears.

What do you mean? My vertical distance shortens and like 2/5 of my upper eyelid disappears.
They look almost identical in your squinting vs not pictures, so stop worrying over squinting.

• +1

You're dysmorphic, your eye area is good. You would benefit from acting normally. Squinting also gives you (individually) negative set brows.
Squinting 24/7 looks autistic jfl don’t do it
Kinda agree but that's if you overdo it to the point where people notice it lol.