How to get my mom to buy me minoxidil

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Solstice
Currently headed to cosco and for some reason this shit cost 50 dollars so it’s gonna be hard to convince her. I’ll bring my own money but even then I don’t think she’s gonna let me buy it.

“Pweaaaaase mommy!!! I promise to be a good boy!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, courtcase75, Meteor21 and 2 others
Works everytime. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Buy it yourself. It costs less than 50 follars

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Jova, fuse and 2 others
Brother, if you can’t afford minoxidil you ought to figure your finances out before anything

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Brother, if you can’t afford minoxidil you ought to figure your finances out before anything
I have more than enough to buy it did u even read

I have more than enough to buy it did u even read
Lol I didn’t until now. Man up and tell her “I’m buying this so I can look better and make you proud”

Lol I didn’t until now. Man up and tell her “I’m buying this so I can look better and make you proud”
nobody is saying that corny ass shit bro 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Jova, fuse and 1 other person
nobody is saying that corny ass shit bro 😭😭
Yeah I wouldn’t say that shit either gang, if you workout tell her it’s like a preworkout/energy boost and it enhances blood flow

You can't just go there alone and buy it without her permission? You can't possibly be that young or low t

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
You can't just go there alone and buy it without her permission? You can't possibly be that young or low t
I’m 15 and costco requires a membership

You can literally find it on random pharmacies everywhere, why do you want the one from Costco specifically?

Oral requires prescription
lol, just order it from thailand

Currently headed to cosco and for some reason this shit cost 50 dollars so it’s gonna be hard to convince her. I’ll bring my own money but even then I don’t think she’s gonna let me buy it.
order it from amazon with a giftcard

I was able to successfully convince with my master charisma skills but I have to pay for it