How to get noticed socially?

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
This is something I have trouble with. I try my hardest to stand out but it doesn't work. I know you have to be a leader and take charge, but what else do you need? Do you have to be funny? I'm not that funny. Even on this forum, I'm irrelevant as shit, and I have been here for months. Nobody notices me.

I know a lot of people say looks are important for being noticed, but many people here can make friends with other users even without showing their faces. This proves that personality does somewhat dictate how many friends you have and how relevant you can be.

I guess I'm just a specter...:cry::cry::cry:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Beetlejuice, f0rmless and 4 others
This is something I have trouble with. I try my hardest to stand out but it doesn't work. I know you have to be a leader and take charge, but what else do you need? Do you have to be funny? I'm not that funny. Even on this forum, I'm irrelevant as shit, and I have been here for months. Nobody notices me.

I know a lot of people say looks are important for being noticed, but many people here can make friends with other users even without showing their faces. This proves that personality does somewhat dictate how many friends you have and how relevant you can be.

just spend 12 hours a day on .me theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, AlwaysHaveQuestions, AsGoodAsItGets and 8 others
be good-looking

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Acnno, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
Go ER, everyone will talk about you lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Acnno, warpsociety and 2 others

Jokes aside, if you care too much about your reputation, you will act stiff, loose it up and don't care so much about it

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Acnno, Strafe and 4 others
Be NT , good looking or both

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Need2Ascend, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
You need to look good. If you are introverted autist and you look good, girls and people will flock to you. If you are ugly and introverted you can try clown game where you make fun of yourself, there is no other option.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Arcturus
blackpill of the day personality is harder to change than looks
Yeah but your personality is good though. Remember that video on YouTube where you were on Omegle and everyone said they wanted to be your friend?

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4797 and Lars
Be good looking or very tall, I noticed that the tallest guy in a place - in school, in a workplace, at a party, sports activity, etc. gets a lot of attention, even if he is not particularly attractive, charismatic or competent, everyone tries to talk to him, get his attention, get him on their side for a game, project, team, etc.
One alternative would be to jestermaxx - always babble, never keep your mouth shut, have an opinion about everything, make jokes or have witty comments about every single thing, the results are however widely unpredictable, they depend mostly if you managed to impress the real social leaders in that place.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Need2Ascend, everythingisacope and 2 others
I've been struggling with this too IRL, but I think there are several ways to achieve this (obviously working on some of them):
- Be very good looking
- Be tall and/or visibly muscular
- Be notorious for something - remember those jestermaxxed ADHD kids? Yeah they got plenty of attention and dopamine despite usually not being that attractive
- Be super talkative, chatty and generally someone who's cool with everybody

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 11167 and 1 other person
just be less serious/uptight in general. don't take things too serious and go with the flow. don't act like a pussy or show signs of anxiety/depression around people if you can help it.

changing social groups can also be very useful if you want these chnages to be effective since your status is probably already fixed in your current group.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Arcturus
don't take things too serious and go with the flow. don't act like a pussy or show signs of anxiety/depression around people if you can help it.
yeah this is especially true. You can't vulnerable around people or they'll tear you to shreds.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad
yeah this is especially true. You can't vulnerable around people or they'll tear you to shreds.
it's been the most brutal thing for me in relationships tbh. the media and foids are always talking about how "it's okay for men to cry :soy:" or "show your emotions more!:soy:" when this advice is actually detrimental for social status in general but more specifically with women. there's no quicker way to kill attraction.

Though it's good to have a couple close male friends to confide in so the emotions aren't bottled up but keep this private.

• +1
Reactions: Doomerteen
Be nt looking af

Add value. By being good looking, or leader, or organizer, or funny, or more fit than everyone, or etc. Add Value.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Need2Ascend and AsGoodAsItGets
Be good looking or very tall, I noticed that the tallest guy in a place - in school, in a workplace, at a party, sports activity, etc. gets a lot of attention, even if he is not particularly attractive, charismatic or competent, everyone tries to talk to him, get his attention, get him on their side for a game, project, team, etc.
One alternative would be to jestermaxx - always babble, never keep your mouth shut, have an opinion about everything, make jokes or have witty comments about every single thing, the results are however widely unpredictable, they depend mostly if you managed to impress the real social leaders in that place.
worst advice ever with this jestermaxx shit.It's way better to be the tall guy and preferably attractive but only half engage in conversations...way more attention for u

pull your 12 inch dick out and start screaming "I AM THE OWNER OF THE WORLD"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CANI, IVAR The Boneless, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Not supposed to try to stand out it will just look obnoxious.

Your personality should always be graceful and modest.

im truecel so i ironically get attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: warpsociety, Madhate and mogstar
Good looking
Tall
Charismatic (social awareness, optimistic, chill, fooling around, etc)

It all comes down to looking good with most things in life tbh, the rest will come naturally and you don't have to pretend to be someone you are not as well

worst advice ever with this jestermaxx shit.It's way better to be the tall guy and preferably attractive but only half engage in conversations...way more attention for u
Yeah - just be tall and good looking, but what if you aren't?

ED1385DB 2E58 4BD3 9D73 C7F2FDC91332

Wear this and you will certainly be noticed OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
blackpill of the day personality is harder to change than looks
not really I can change my personality on the flash to fit in with most

all comes down with how fun you are to be around

i don't feel like hanging out with someone again if they are boring

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i think we're also likley to be narcy ngl
hmmm narcy not high ego yes , i agree my ego is skyhigh but i have alot of empathy i hate to bring people down and make them feel bad narcist wont care

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Uglyandfat
hmmm narcy not high ego yes , i agree my ego is skyhigh but i have alot of empathy i hate to bring people down and make them feel bad narcist wont care
my empathy is quite low tbh though I never purposefully bring people down

• +1
Reactions: Lars and volcelfatcel
my empathy is quite low tbh though I never purposefully bring people down
I've bred a massive ego living in Latin america, I mog every guy in height, frame and coloring. Kinda falling into narcy as well but avoiding mental issues when I finish leaning. Similar with the empathy as well, I don't have much empathy with ppl.

Hi guys how do I get noticed I'm having such a hard time?

Screenshot 20210320 222031 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: pizza, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 1464