How to get on disability for autism?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I’m high functioning autistic who’s very good at masking, I can easily make friends and ace job interviews and hookup with girls but everyone soon realizes there’s something just a little “off” about me

Is it possible to get autism diagnosis at 25?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I’m high functioning autistic who’s very good at masking, I can easily make friends and ace job interviews and hookup with girls but everyone soon realizes there’s something just a little “off” about me

what exactly is autistic? i dont know if i have something i hope no

Does this work if you've been diagnosed with schizophrenia also? I heard it might.
I live in the United states.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer

i might larp as autistic to get free money, thnx op. idk why i didnt think this earlier lol

Kill yourself. I doubt you're autistic.

why would you want to, if anything it will make things more difficult for you with your career

why would you want to, if anything it will make things more difficult for you with your career
he doesn't have to disclose it unless working for government

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Moggie
Get autism diagnosis and live in a social democratic country with disability benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Get autism diagnosis and life in a social democratic country with disability benefits
I wish I was born in scandi/netherlands so much FUUUUUUCK

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
is there guide on how to larp as having mental disability?

• Love it
Depending on country, but nowadays it's quite hard to get, you have to be visibly problematic and have records of socialization problems @Arborist.

Depending on country, but nowadays it's quite hard to get, you have to be visibly problematic and have records of socialization problems @Arborist.
I fall under an old law from prior to 2010 when the standards were more relaxed, you're unable to get the kind of benefits I have nowadays without being an actual vegetable.

there's still some regulations that can help you, and lower your expenses, but they're nowhere near enough to support yourself with, but you can still get away with working very little.

is there guide on how to larp as having mental disability?
Being autistic is easy just don't make eye contact with people, don't show any amount of empathy since usually autists have less, repeat movements like playing with ur hands, and pretend to be very cobsentreted in shit no one cares about

• +1
Being autistic is easy just don't make eye contact with people, don't show any amount of empathy since usually autists have less, repeat movements like playing with ur hands, and pretend to be very cobsentreted in shit no one cares about
i agree, youre lucky tho bro, you dont have to larp as its natural to you :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 21182
jokes aside, i think im actually slightly autistic tho and have major issues maintaining eye contact with ppl, is there a solution for apsiecels?

i agree, youre lucky tho bro, you dont have to larp as its natural to you :lul::forcedsmile:
I'm autistic and have anti social disorder so I'm strange to everyone and my whole family knows I'm a sociopath with little empathy for anyone since the doctors told them i can't manipulate them anymore

• +1
I'm autistic and have anti social disorder so I'm strange to everyone and my whole family knows I'm a sociopath with little empathy for anyone since the doctors told them i can't manipulate them anymore
mogger ngl, tbh a bit of autism can be good, like smarter, more confident etc, same with adhd hyperfocus, efficiency

jokes aside, i think im actually slightly autistic tho and have major issues maintaining eye contact with ppl, is there a solution for apsiecels?
There is if ur gl though being level 1 autism (aspie) subtracts a lot from ur smv for instance a chadlite aspie would have the same amount of sex as a HTN or MTN since girls really find social status and personality important even though it has to also come with good looks

• +1
mogger ngl, tbh a bit of autism can be good, like smarter, more confident etc, same with adhd hyperfocus, efficiency
I can learn languages and accents with ease due to my autism so i speak 6 languages at 18 and perfected 3 accents

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 15854
I can learn languages and accents with ease due to my autism so i speak 6 languages at 18 and perfected 3 accents
youd imagine you wouldnt be voicecel then :lul:

na jk, mirin nigga

Tell the psych u rot on incel forums all day for an instant diagnosis