How to get over a terrible high school experience?

Chadullahlite

Chadullahlite

If I don't get to 6'3 at 20, I will rope
title

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Impossible

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and metagross
did you have sex, go to parties, and drink in highschool?

• +1
Use that angst to stop wasting fucking time and actually looksmax. Wasting time theory is unironically extremely underrated

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Anchor_Ship
very hard tbh but success is the best revenge as cringy as it may sound fuck bitches post urself with them on ur insta go party

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and TeenAscender
You realise that the more you think about it the more things will get worse in the future for you.
Truth answer but give him some damn advice for movin forward

• +1
How do I get over my horrible life experience

• So Sad
How do I get over my horrible life experience
big tip = stop overblowing the importance of things, for ex i thought in highschool i needed to execute w the utmost perfection but that aspie high standard from stalking other ppl did no good for my self image and it prob outwardly showed. looksmax + be nt + unironically dont give a fuck because part of blackpill is realizing mental masturbation n wasting time worsens u as an individual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Anchor_Ship
The human brain rarely ever "recovers" from trauma or humiliation during develomental years, high school never ends. The most you can do is realize it can only get better based on your actions. Sadly 90% of people who were made fun of etc etc in HS or earlier will never recover.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship, metagross and 1 other person
The human brain rarely ever "recovers" from trauma or humiliation during develomental years, high school never ends. The most you can do is realize it can only get better based on your actions. Sadly 90% of people who were made fun of etc etc in HS or earlier will never recover.
Very true. It did work for my friend though. He was incel in school and was bullied but managed to recover from it. Got multiple friends, his own house, etc.
Has his second kid on the way. I, on the other hand, was severely traumatized by this experience and probably won't recover. Atleast never fully recover. Therapy didn't work either.

• +1
Very true. It did work for my friend though. He was incel in school and was bullied but managed to recover from it. Got multiple friends, his own house, etc.
Has his second kid on the way. I, on the other hand, was severely traumatized by this experience and probably won't recover. Atleast never fully recover. Therapy didn't work either.
Yea, I'm actually gonna make a thread about this soon. It's crazy what being made fun of during this period of time destroys the mental state beyond repair.

• +1
Reactions: Chadullahlite and Anchor_Ship
I don’t know man. All my friends who didn’t move are partying everyday and smashing girls while I watch on Snapchat because my parents moved me to some fuck off school. I don’t think I will recover

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Korea
I don’t know man. All my friends who didn’t move are partying everyday and smashing girls while I watch on Snapchat because my parents moved me to some fuck off school. I don’t think I will recover
Probably not.

• +1
Bully another loser down the food chain.

• JFL
Get it back in blood that's how

Users who are viewing this thread

Back