How to get over oneitus its been a fucking year

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
She was the best girl unvaccinated low body count smart skinny White.

I've never met a girl who put up with my personality or was half way smart before her and now she's gone how do I live with fucking up this bad she was the first and only girl I've ever loved.

@ChristianChad should I just rope man I'll never find anyone else as smart as her :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, ROTTING, Hades and 1 other person
I've tried with other girls I just have to fake my personality she actually loved the aspie parts of me

I either need to date a dumb girl or a foreign girl or if I date normie girls I have to constantly fake being normal and control what I say

Fuck other girls and you'll get over her. It's tougher if you were actually very good for eachother but it's not the end of the world nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 11126
Fuck other girls and you'll get over her. It's tougher if you were actually very good for eachother but it's not the end of the world nigga
There's no girl smarter then her that accepted me

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
There's no girl smarter then her that accepted me
Tumblr pbwuincLjo1vw5i2lo1 400
this how u are to girls nigga. Get out there and fuck :lasereyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Age? if ur personality disordered, ur love life is doomed for ur real self, but amazing for the false but u will resent them because the real self is unaccepted so it will be amazing and horrible which makes your life and relationships high unstable

Inject 500mg test a week nigga oneitis is low T trait.

I've never met a girl who put up with my personality or was half way smart before her and now she's gone how do I live with fucking up this bad she was the first and only girl I've ever loved.

@ChristianChad should I just rope man I'll never find anyone else as smart as her :(
youre still in the coping stage fgt shes not all that

new chick theory

Thats cope nigga .

Theres 0 chance im low t.

But i still have one
I was half joking with that response btw. I actually had a oneitis for a while but I got over it for the most part and don't think about the girl anymore.

my tips:

1) Never let yourself daydream or ponder about the girl, it's pointless asf and only makes your feelings worse. Whenever you catch yourself doing this snap out of it immediately and start doing something to take your mind away.

2) Realize that no matter how special you think this girl is, she really isn't. You may feel like she is a unicorn cause of lack of experience with women but the reality of the matter is she isn't unique.

Thread I found helpful on this: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-over-your-oneitis-and-never-get-this-shitty-disease.276327/

You gotta work on moving on. It hurts, but it’ll never be the same. Don’t let one loss ruin your whole life.

dont cope move on

You didn’t move on cuz you didn’t meet another girl on her same looks level or above, the moment this happens there won’t be any oneitis

You didn’t move on cuz you didn’t meet another girl on her same looks level or above, the moment this happens there won’t be any oneitis
Wrong, I am in almost identical situation and have met women far more attractive/been with 0 difference

Attraction isn’t purely attractiveness scale oriented

She’s another cumdumpster for chads

Jfl it's been close to 5 for me holy fuck :dafuckfeels:

2 years for me.

No amount of hookups fixes it IMO. I doubled my body count in that time.

Honestly it would satisfy me more to get a PSL 4+ rate after my surgery on this forum than to fuck a girl rn.

did she reject you or what happended

its v hard man.

my shrink.yesteday told me never to.speak to mine.again, then I will find another one easy.

she is being a.bitch anyway, so.its pretty easy, but getting past a.few days is still.hard

Idk how niggas get this obsessed over one girl you’re putting her on a pedestal in your head she’s not the same person that you used to love that person doesn’t exist anymore.