How to get over the fact other boys have grabbed my girlfriends ass before?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
How can I get over the fact that boys have grabbed my girlfriend's ass before? When she was 13 years old boys grabbed her ass. 4 boys in total. How can I get over this fact? Its been haunting me all day. I've been trying to remind myself that I'm an unmoggable mulatto slayer and I shouldn't worry for cuck shit like that
20191231 143326

But it's still bothering me

Why did u add the pic srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, PenileFacialSurgery, BigBiceps and 1 other person
How can I get over the fact that boys have grabbed my girlfriend's ass before? When she was 13 years old boys grabbed her ass. 4 boys in total. How can I get over this fact? Its been haunting me all day. I've been trying to remind myself that I'm an unmoggable mulatto slayer and I shouldn't worry for cuck shit like that
View attachment 212368
But it's still bothering me
i know exactly what you feel bro, been there. its impossible to cope with tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Sure unmoggable and in this forum

Makes sense

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
i know exactly what you feel bro, been there. its impossible to cope with tbh
I know bro. And you cant find a girl that's never been touched because all girls have a past. We must find a way to cope somehow

We have 5 options
1 Get another virgin girlfriend
2 Take other women's ass (with consent)
3 spanking the guys who fucked their girlfriend
4 goes to a psychologist
5 Mog all your previous boyfriends

We have 5 options
1 Get another virgin girlfriend
2 Take other women's ass (with consent)
3 spanking the guys who fucked their girlfriend
4 goes to a psychologist
5 Mog all your previous boyfriends

1- all girls have been touched in some way, almost impossible to find a kissless one

2- I will think about that. I dint like the idea of cheating, but I want to get even

3-No guys have fucked her, but I want to beat up the ones who grabbed her ass and kissed her

4-Ill consider it

5- I already mog those 5'2" manlets to oblivion

That's nothing when you're in the West. All my oneitisis will never date me and have had multiple Chads put they're dick inside them. You got a good deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Post pics of her naked ass srs
:feelshah:

That's nothing when you're in the West. All my oneitisis will never date me and have had multiple Chads put they're dick inside them. You got a good deal
I know bro. But other boys have kissed and grabbed my girlfriends ass tight before. What do you do to cope with this fact bro?

20191231_143326-jpg.212368
IM MIRIN

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
I know bro. And you cant find a girl that's never been touched because all girls have a past. We must find a way to cope somehow
only way to cope is to get a bluepill implant into your brain and try to ignore her past

why did you add the pic, what am i supposed to see

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and moggingmachine
Consume soy and it will legit help you get over it

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
only way to cope is to get a bluepill implant into your brain and try to ignore her past
Damn that's gonna be hard. But I know that if I break up with her because of her past... things are gonna get worse as girls have done way worst things. This is probably the most virgen girl I will get tbh

Damn that's gonna be hard. But I know that if I break up with her because of her past... things are gonna get worse as girls have done way worst things. This is probably the most virgen girl I will get tbh
stay strong brocel. think about the fact that she wants u now and not other guys

stay strong brocel. think about the fact that she wants u now and not other guys
True bro. And the fact that I mog the other guys to oblivion. She even says she regrets kissing the other guys. Is kissing even a sexual act you'd say?

True bro. And the fact that I mog the other guys to oblivion. She even says she regrets kissing the other guys. Is kissing even a sexual act you'd say?
it is very sexual man. i also hate thinking about my gf's past. she should be only allowed to look at me tbh

it is very sexual man. i also hate thinking about my gf's past. she should be only allowed to look at me tbh
True bro. Other incels on this site have no idea how it is to have a girlfriend. Luckily we have eachother if we ever need advice or have problems about our gfs
Mirin my height and frame bro?

True bro. Other incels on this site have no idea how it is to have a girlfriend. Luckily we have eachother if we ever need advice or have problems about our gfs
yes man. theres nothing worse than coping alone. coping with brocels on the other hand is way healthier

Feels good man, keep that in mind that she will cheat on you one day. Cant wait for thread ''i' ve got cucked''. This foid is just normal bitch and you deserve that

yes man. theres nothing worse than coping alone. coping with brocels on the other hand is way healthier
Indeed bro. What are some stuff boys have done to your gf?

fuck off normie

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Feels good man, keep that in mind that she will cheat on you one day. Cant wait for thread ''i' ve got cucked''. This foid is just normal bitch and you deserve that
gCmzZRP.gif

N3Ctf9i.gif

Hes fuxking 15 yo and have sex. Its disgusting that people like him post here
These are real problems. Why would I not post on here?
And at his reponces. Hes using it to annoy true incels. Its ogre that other users give him validation

Ok i will się as a virgin while you have regular sex at 15 yo youre happy?
I'm happy but its not as good as it seems. Go find purpose. Get on your purpose

These are real problems. Why would I not post on here?

I'm happy but its not as good as it seems. Go find purpose. Get on your purpose
Your purpose is to make people like me more deppresed i know you like it. Wish you all the worst. Your 15 so maybe your gf will die somehow? Who knows. Crossing the street, or getting some dissiese. Everything is possible
just kissing luckily, nothing more bro. im the first one to take her bra off
Another one...

Her ass is not yours. it's just your turn now
Enjoy it while it lasts (That if she is not already cucking you)

just kissing luckily, nothing more bro. im the first one to take her bra off
Me too bro. My gf is a virgin completely bro. I will be the first to fuck her

Me too bro. My gf is a virgin completely bro. I will be the first to fuck her
same man. since when are you together? ngl i've tried sliding my hands in her panties twice already, but she just told me she wants to wait
tbh seems fair for a really introverted shy girl

i've read a lot of normie opinions about this and apparently some girls only gave up their virginities after like 3+ months of being together
tbh as much as i want to fuck her, its a good sign that she doesnt fuck me instantly. it just shows that shes not a total slut, and is a good girl

same man. since when are you together? ngl i've tried sliding my hands in her panties twice already, but she just told me she wants to wait
tbh seems fair for a really introverted shy girl

i've read a lot of normie opinions about this and apparently some girls only gave up their virginities after like 3+ months of being together
tbh as much as i want to fuck her, its a good sign that she doesnt fuck me instantly. it just shows that shes not a total slut, and is a good girl
I've been together with her for a year and a half. I'm trying to fuck her the first time I see her tho

I've been together with her for a year and a half. I'm trying to fuck her the first time I see her tho
what do you mean the first time you see her bro? you live far away or something? how many times you met already?

what do you mean the first time you see her bro? you live far away or something? how many times you met already?
We live very far away bro

• So Sad
Reactions: karbo
but you have never even met yet? damn man thats pretty impressive
what if shes cheating on u
She sends me pictures of what she does and videos until she goes to bed. I know what she does 24/7

• +1
Reactions: karbo