How to get over the fear of rejection.

forevercoping

forevercoping

God’s Loneliest Man
It’s very simple yet challenging, the biggest thing to keep in mind is that you must be a minimum of Chadlite :chad: for this to effectively work.

Also matters on the kind of woman you’re dealing with, there’s a multitude of different factors that plays into talking to a woman you’re interested in. (y)

You must remember that rejection happens, even to chads sometimes, some fags will deny this and go on a meat riding trip about how "UGGHH CHAD CANT BE REJECTED!!". It happens you fucking moron.

Rule Number 1:
Maintain Positive Eye Contact
Eye contact is one of the most important aspects of seeming / looking confident. If you refuse to look someone in the eyes or immediately lose eye contact due to shyness you need to practice it more often. This sounds super fucking basic I know but you must do something to achieve results.

Rule Number 2:
DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE BLACKPILL.
Regardless if it’s a women or a man do not talk about the BP :blackpill:
It will make you look like a delusional faggot, having controversial opinions / views can cost you massive amounts of social credibility and make you seem like an autist. Presuming your not mentally ill you should be able to keep your mouth shut.

Rule Number 3:
Race / Religion
Now most eurocels & americels will always be in a diverse environment which means you must conceal your racial beliefs, I’m guessing the average org user is either ethnic or a white nationalist and if you are keep it to your self. Just pointing out the obvious 🤷🏼‍♂️

Rule Number 4:
Throw yourself out there
If you outright refuse to talk to people then idk what to tell you, also people especially women will stare / glance at you and you need to just brush it off and not overthink.
If you seem timid then people will naturally assume you’re a retard. Recently I talked to this girl and she always pointed out how weird she found people who seemed shy or "weird looking." So be wary of how you might think your seen in others eyes.

Last but not least
Rule Number 5:
Do not be disheartened if things don’t go well
It happens to us all even those who some of you glaze so much, women tend to like guys who are calm & non egocentric. You must put your pride aside and try to seem respectful even if things don’t go like you expected.

The biggest mistake I see people making is trying to have this nonchalant attitude towards women and that backfires because you seem like an autistic quiet person. Don’t be overconfident but don’t be introverted. Keep a balancing act and remember to swap from pill to pill :redpill::bluepill:

Kinda low effort ik but you guys can smd
Take this with a grain of salt.
:feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar and IwillascendtoHTN
understandable nigga👍👍👍👍

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping
I once told a girl that I liked cock, that I was gay and played with dolls, it was not enough

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
How to avoid fear of rejection: have a girl back home

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
6. Always try to go for looksmatched girls.

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping and ShowerMaxxing
It’s all about approaching a girl yk will like you physically and do it when she’s alone. That simple

• +1
Reactions: NubHumanSiggerz, forevercoping and Survivor95
dnr a single molecule

Don’t try

• JFL
Reactions: forevercoping