How to get over women and men brutally criticizing my appearance and brutally rejecting me in a 4 month time period

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
here are 4 instances of 3 women and 1 guy saying things to my face I may never forget. I was 23 when the first incident happened and 24 when the last incident happened

1. One of my "friends" at the time told me that I will die a virgin and never have sex.

2. 2 months later, this 10/10 blonde female showed *some "interest" in me. We studied together. Then she stopped showing interest at all. She was in my group. We were about to present. She had a small Apple computer. The screen was 13." I leaned in close to see what was in the screen before presenting. She said "John, why are you getting so close to me." The whole college class looked back and began to stare and laugh at me.

Like an idiot, I asked her out after class and she said "no I have a class." (not even the "I have a boyfriend excuse") Her face looked disgusted and terrified when I asked her out. I will never forget the look on her face.

3. 3 months after that last incident I talked to this 6/10 Hispanic girl at my first job before going to grad. school. NOT in a flirtatious way at all. She kept bringing up her boyfriend every conversation. Sometimes loudly , seemingly on purpose. It embarrassed me and I felt pretty bad because she would bring up her B.F so many times during conversations(one time giggling about it)

4. I had a shit first job (which is why I joined grad. school.) My boss was an obese , Hispanic, supervisor. I forgot to put down the toilet seat down two times (it became a habit of mine to leave it up since I have my own bathroom at home). The second time she yelled and scolded me in front of other co workers because I forgot to put the lid down. I was mortified.

4 incidences in 4 months. Now its 1.5 years later and I still don't have confidence when talking to women because of all these incidences in such a short period of time. Thoughts? How to get over it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 275 and 11 others
Looksmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
srry to hear bro

my advice is to gymmaxx, looksmax and everything

Then when u know u look good U will get positive reinforcement so keep ur head down and grind for now

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Danish_Retard
the 10/10 blonde foid never even said "i'm just j
srry to hear bro

my advice is to gymmaxx, looksmax and everything

Then when u know u look good U will get positive reinforcement so keep ur head down and grind for now
Thanks a lot man

here are 4 instances of 3 women and 1 guy saying things to my face I may never forget. I was 23 when the first incident happened and 24 when the last incident happened

1. One of my "friends" at the time told me that I will die a virgin and never have sex.

2. 2 months later, this 10/10 blonde female showed *some "interest" in me. We studied together. Then she stopped showing interest at all. She was in my group. We were about to present. She had a small Apple computer. The screen was 13." I leaned in close to see what was in the screen before presenting. She said "John, why are you getting so close to me." The whole college class looked back and began to stare and laugh at me.

Like an idiot, I asked her out after class and she said "no I have a class." (not even the "I have a boyfriend excuse") Her face looked disgusted and terrified when I asked her out. I will never forget the look on her face.

3. 3 months after that last incident I talked to this 6/10 Hispanic girl at my first job before going to grad. school. NOT in a flirtatious way at all. She kept bringing up her boyfriend every conversation. Sometimes loudly , seemingly on purpose. It embarrassed me and I felt pretty bad because she would bring up her B.F so many times during conversations(one time giggling about it)

4. I had a shit first job (which is why I joined grad. school.) My boss was an obese , Hispanic, supervisor. I forgot to put down the toilet seat down two times (it became a habit of mine to leave it up since I have my own bathroom at home). The second time she yelled and scolded me in front of other co workers because I forgot to put the lid down. I was mortified.

4 incidences in 4 months. Now its 1.5 years later and I still don't have confidence when talking to women because of all these incidences in such a short period of time. Thoughts? How to get over it

Get good looking or die trying tbh

Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7753
Listen, the 1st and 2d I get why it can suck, but honestly you're being a massive pussy for the rest JFL.

Mortified because she asked you to put the lid down?

Inject ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7753
2, I can see how it can be brutal. The rest are tame at best. Nigga just ask them out, if they say no, no big deal. If you have trouble just take phenibut or get hammered before going out and it'll get a thousand times easier.

Listen, the 1st and 2d I get why it can suck, but honestly you're being a massive pussy for the rest JFL.

Inject ASAP
She scolded at me for not putting the lid down man

Inject ASAP
But yeah, without 1 and 2 I would not care much about the others.

the first 2 just started it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
2, I can see how it can be brutal. The rest are tame at best. Nigga just ask them out, if they say no, no big deal. If you have trouble just take phenibut or get hammered before going out and it'll get a thousand times easier.
Yeah 2 was the worst.

smash their heads in

the lesg pert hed me ded

Judging from the text you seem to be non-NT, below average and maybe manlet?
First of all I would gymcel to get basic respect tbh

How old are you? Height? You leave out these details

smash their heads in
Judging from the text you seem to be non-NT, below average and maybe manlet?
First of all I would gymcel to get basic respect tbh
I am pretty strong. Before covid and before I had to use my shitty home gym, I think my bench max was like 250 and my equat max was getting close to 300(I needed to work on my squat)

The first incident involving my friend- I actually was about to beat him up. I physically pushed him around and threatened him. He never talked to me after that incident.

OP, if you have a very subhuman face that's even subhuman when leanmaxxed, run bulk- gorilla game, gymmax, mmamax and be a big ass mf that no one wants to fuck with

I am pretty strong. Before covid and before I had to use my shitty home gym, I think my bench max was like 250 and my equat max was getting close to 300(I needed to work on my squat)

The first incident involving my friend- I actually was about to beat him up. I physically pushed him around and threatened him. He never talked to me after that incident.
Ok than its prob not ur physique
Height? What would you rate your face?

Show your pics to see what we are tlking about.
Lol, she can pull the seat up, that's what i tell women then they complaint. Ofc shes your boss but she would have paid one way or another, i hope you shit all over the place now that you don't work there.
We have to start killing the jews and putting women in their place, this is not tolerable, the seat of the toilet JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
Lol, she can pull the seat up, that's what i tell women then they complaint. Ofc shes your boss but she would have paid one way or another, i hope you shit all over the place now that you don't work there.
We have to start killing the jews and put women in their place, this is not tolerable, the seat of the toilet JFL.
He’s very good looking and tall

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
We have to start killing the jews and putting women in their place, this is not tolerable, the seat of the toilet JFL.
I stopped working there when I went to grad. school

I've had more than 100 of these situations happen to me over the past decade. Shit is harsh but you'll live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I've had more than 100 of these situations happen to me over the past decade. Shit is harsh but you'll live.
Once the positive reinforcement comes in when you looksmax you get over it but you are still always aware of how they treated you, so in turn you can be a lot douchier back and still have them like you because you are GL. fml

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
This. The better-looking you become, the less often these situations occur.

In all of these situations you mentioned you did nothing wrong, that's all you need to know. Your own judgement is most important.

It's same with being ugly and flirting with a girl => creepy, inappropriate, etc. Good-looking guy? oh how sweet, charismatic, confident, etc.

Need to trust yourself and not other people's opinions.

Once the positive reinforcement comes in when you looksmax you get over it but you are still always aware of how they treated you, so in turn you can be a lot douchier back and still have them like you because you are GL. fml
True

This. The better-looking you become, the less often these situations occur.

In all of these situations you mentioned you did nothing wrong, that's all you need to know. Your own judgement is most important.

It's same with being ugly and flirting with a girl => creepy, inappropriate, etc. Good-looking guy? oh how sweet, charismatic, confident, etc.

Need to trust yourself and not other people's opinions.
Agree. I am trying to cut weight. I think of these 4 incidences every time I feel like eating too much junk

She is a bitch

sorry man but a 6/10 wouldnt get treated like that
Especially Incident 1 and 4 wouldnt happen
Ur probably lower
shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110