how to get pale skin? legit methods 🙏

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
i get that it is deemed unattractive in this community, but my pheno requires it.

i am going for fair skin contrasting with very dark eyes, hair and eyebrows.

right now i have warm fair skin tone / look pale under some lights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, kebab, zura and 2 others
Basementmax

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, zharupodrugu, kebab and 3 others

I have this but idk how legit it is.

Don't they do skin whitening in Korea and Japan all the time. Idk what they use but look into that

Don't they do skin whitening in Korea and Japan all the time. Idk what they use but look into that
ive seen they do some type of injections there that clean the liver and give whiter skin as a side effect, but this is super shady in my country. like a medical student does it in a vet clinic at night type shit

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, okwiwhd, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Wear sunscreen (at least SPF 50 with broad spectrum coverage), stay out of sunlight as much possible, and use something like Azelaic Acid morning and night to inhibit tyrosinase (melanin enzyme)

1 year has passed vampiremaxxing and I still can't achieve the tone I had 3 years ago, all because of @BrahminBoss advices

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
1 year has passed vampiremaxxing and I still can't achieve the tone I had 3 years ago, all because of @BrahminBoss advices
You became darker cause of puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 27987
ive seen they do some type of injections there that clean the liver and give whiter skin as a side effect, but this is super shady in my country. like a medical student does it in a vet clinic at night type shit
Glutathione but not it’s not permanent

what did he do to you
He recommended daily 30 min sun tanning because blah blah health benefits and TeSTosTerOne. I ended up with shitty orange skin for more than a year and did not do anything except ruining my collagen

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
He recommended daily 30 min sun tanning because blah blah health benefits and TeSTosTerOne. I ended up with shitty orange skin for more than a year and did not do anything except ruining my collagen
why would you go tanning if youre vampiremaxxing? you got set up for failure by india

yikes

Pale skin is mainly genetic, people with colored and blond skin have it naturally because instead of producing eumelanin they produce pheomelanin which is another pigment of a different color.

types_of_melanin.png

What I would do in your place is to supplement with vitamin C.

Vitamin C inhibits the production of melanin in the skin.

Vitamin C aids in the whitening process by priming the skin cells and making them more susceptible to the effects of glutathione. In addition, research suggests that vitamin C itself may possess some whitening and brightening properties.

Without sun, vitamin C reduces melanin (pigment responsible for coloring the skin), under sun exposure it regulates its production. It is an antioxidant, since it reduces the damage produced by solar radiation, slowing down the formation of free radicals that cause the aging process.

I take between 2g to 3g of vitamin C.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
why would you go tanning if youre vampiremaxxing? you got set up for failure by india
You misunderstood it, he recommended me prolonged sun exposure, I did it for some months and then when realized that it looked bad one me and was doing nothing but ruining my skin I started vampiremaxxing

Reroll until you get fair skin or embrace jungle pheno its good for sun

unless you were pale as a baby and you got tanned from the sun as you got older, theres no fucking way to get pale unless you take glutathione. when i was a baby my skin was pale but when i was like 12 i was in the sun playing soccer and i stopped going outside which reverted me back to my original skin color and now i only wear longsleeves and cover my face from the sun. the sun ages you. avoid sun get your vitamins from somewhere else. especially white skin never ever tan dont fucking do it

Wear sunscreen (at least SPF 50 with broad spectrum coverage), stay out of sunlight as much possible, and use something like Azelaic Acid morning and night to inhibit tyrosinase (melanin enzyme)
Adelaic acid is snake oil tbh, I only say this because I used it for months.

Adelaic acid is snake oil tbh, I only say this because I used it for months.
azelaic acid u need 20 percent use 2 times daily for atleast 1 year to notice difference its sucks

azelaic acid u need 20 percent use 2 times daily for atleast 1 year to notice difference its sucks
Yep, I got better results with hydroquinone 4% but even that is slow as shit.

unless you were pale as a baby and you got tanned from the sun as you got older, theres no fucking way to get pale unless you take glutathione. when i was a baby my skin was pale but when i was like 12 i was in the sun playing soccer and i stopped going outside which reverted me back to my original skin color and now i only wear longsleeves and cover my face from the sun. the sun ages you. avoid sun get your vitamins from somewhere else. especially white skin never ever tan dont fucking do it
Honestly, palemaxxing can get you rlly good results if you do it right

It has no genetic impact

No joke, being a vampire made me pale. When you do go out, just use sunscreen. It took two years for everyone to mention it to me

Honestly, palemaxxing can get you rlly good results if you do it right

It has no genetic impact
only palemaxx if youre any race but black or native. dont do if u have shit wide ethnic nose or some shit