How to get perfect teeth alignment?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
How do you fix your teeth to look like this? Is mewing enough if you're still a teenager or do you need braces or lefort? My teeth are aligned but I don't think they're all full upright otherwise my bottom front would be showing

Attachments

• Final+Teeth.jpg
    Final+Teeth.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Straight-Teeth-from-front.jpg
    Straight-Teeth-from-front.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 73
  • Straight-Teeth-from-top.jpg
    Straight-Teeth-from-top.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Straight-Teeth-Overbite.jpg
    Straight-Teeth-Overbite.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 33
fixed ur avi

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 5912
That palate is subhumanly narrow and you should consider expansion before alignment tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
That palate is subhumanly narrow and you should consider expansion before alignment tbh.
That's not me, my teeth are much wider, and that's a female so its obviously going to be smaller. But I want my bottom teeth to show

How do you fix your teeth to look like this? Is mewing enough if you're still a teenager or do you need braces or lefort? My teeth are aligned but I don't think they're all full upright otherwise my bottom front would be showing
fix your posture, might be cope at this point but having a bad posture really nukes your occlusion and cranial base

If there was only a doctor who specality was aligning teeth

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
invisalign and then teeth whitening. Maybe some dental bonding if needed

>My teeth are aligned but I don't think they're all full upright otherwise my bottom front would be showing

i don't understand what you mean by this, do you have crowded teeth? if yes, invisalign

however, you may as well wait until your early 20's because there's a (probably small) chance your jaw could grow and reduce your how crowded your teeth are

Be born with them