How to get qualifications for plastic surgeon

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

i MIGHT stimfap from time2time
fuck eppley im comin for you r money

Many many years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

400 weeks 1 Meeks

start styling your hair like this

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and HeavenAdmιn
bro seriously hwat i need eppley got no competition its easy money

no meeks couldnt
I am saying you need to go to Med School to become a Plastic Surgeon. Plastic surgery is also a competitive specialty so youd need to grind from day 1. Get the best grades in premed, get into the best med school and do the best, go to a good residency, then do fellowship. Not sure if fellowship is required though.

You will graduate at 30-34 if you go down this path.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
I am saying you need to go to Med School to become a Plastic Surgeon. Plastic surgery is also a competitive specialty so youd need to grind from day 1. Get the best grades in premed, get into the best med school and do the best, go to a good residency, then do fellowship. Not sure if fellowship is required though.

You will graduate at 30-34 if you go down this path.
ok fuck it so drug dealer

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
It's a closed guild that doesn't allow outsiders to practice their craft.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Why would you need plastic surgery? You have decent jaw and eye halo.. Your only failo is your tired eyes.. but I think it can be fixed with better sleep and stop using any drugs.. They will rape your collagen.

Edit.. Oh you want to be plastic surgeon,.. my bad.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Why would you need plastic surgery? You have decent jaw and eye halo.. Your only failo is your tired eyes.. but I think it can be fixed with better sleep and stop using any drugs.. They will rape your collagen.
I want to be platic surgeon to get money xd