How to get quality raw milk that won't give you parasites & diseases?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Please help idk where to get this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
ur good if u get from a reputable farm, most bacteria just originates from bad hygiene due to the utters or handler

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Clark69, Carolus and 2 others
ur good if u get from a reputable farm, most bacteria just originates from bad hygiene due to the utters or handler
better question then is how do I find a reputable farm & convince them to give me raw milk?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6403
Big meme don’t fall for it

• +1
Reactions: Lux
  • +1
search up it's legality by your state. if it's banned commercially, some states still have "cow-share" agreements. it may be banned from stores, but by obtaining membership to a club you effectively own part of a cow, and can drink what it produces. you can find a source online quite easily

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Clark69, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
weston price foundation has info on this
can be hard if you live in a cuck state/not around farms

• +1
weston price foundation has info on this
can be hard if you live in a cuck state/not around farms
found a source near me on the website thanks

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
:p

• +1
search up it's legality by your state. if it's banned commercially, some states still have "cow-share" agreements. it may be banned from stores, but by obtaining membership to a club you effectively own part of a cow, and can drink what it produces. you can find a source online quite easily
I think people sell it using a loophole. They just slap a sticker on it saying something like "Only meant to be consumed by animals".

• +1
Reactions: Lux and WadlowMaxxing
Just buy a goat or sheep as a pet, and you'll have fresh milk, there are compact versions that don't take much space...
imgID107810990.jpg.gallery.jpg

• +1
If you don't have any close farms near you then don't bother, raw milk is pretty good,
but it also has a shelf life of a few days, so you will need to drive possibly a few hours every 2-3 days to a farm
since you can't buy in bulk and store it

• +1