Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
You'll look like a lipstick wearing fag

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, chadpreetcel123 and Lorsss
suck dick, it's honestly the only way to get redder lips because of the intense blood flow.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, RAITEIII, Nosecel9000 and 1 other person
Also bro you're coping harder then me. You won't grow with 4ius of hgh a day. You'll need at least 10 to see a decent gain. EC reccomended up to x5 times the amount of hgh you're taking daily.

Method 4(classical):
7.5-10 IU HGH 2x a day
2.5mg letrozole daily
D and E from method 3

And you're not even using an AI
Brutal blackpill for mk 677 cels

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Nosecel9000 and JustTrynaGrow
wear lipstick dude inb4 homo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Brutal blackpill for mk 677 cels
I'm not much better to be fair. I'm trying GHRP-2, Huperzine-A and mk677 with some supplements. I'm hoping flurbiprofen (similar to k2 but better) will cause some noticeable bone/height growth. It's over for poorcels like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
My red lips make me look like a homo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
If your lips dry out, you can cause micro tears that make your lips red. Apply lip balm after.

You reported my message as spam to get it deleted? Come on man this is painful levels of cope.
And why do you want more red lips anyway? I haven't ever seen a guy that looked better with them

You reported my message as spam to get it deleted? Come on man this is painful levels of cope.
And why do you want more red lips anyway? I haven't ever seen a guy that looked better with them
I didnt report anything

I'm not much better to be fair. I'm trying GHRP-2, Huperzine-A and mk677 with some supplements. I'm hoping flurbiprofen (similar to k2 but better) will cause some noticeable bone/height growth. It's over for poorcels like me
How tall are you and your parents?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Lip colouration is so underrated here. Having smooth reddish lips is one of the best contrast of colours you can have on your face.

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, AscendingHero, RAITEIII and 2 others
Lip colouration is so underrated here. Having smooth reddish lips is one of the best contrast of colours you can have on your face.
Especially for blue eye + dark haired guys like me

shave your lips. once i clear the dead skin off mine they instantly look more red and smooth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Especially for blue eye + dark haired guys like me
Get a tan on top of that and it becomes a huge halo. Clear skin. Contrast in colours is HUGE.

Get a tan on top of that and it becomes a huge halo. Clear skin. Contrast in colours is HUGE.
No

Pale white skin + blue eyes + dark brown hair = best combination

Ill not change anything lol
Rather just get some surgeries and low bf% max

No

Pale white skin + blue eyes + dark brown hair = best combination

Ill not change anything lol
Rather just get some surgeries and low bf% max
Do what suits you. but a light tan is not just for looks, its also a social status. shows that you have friends and go out instead of being stuck in the basement. very good halo especially for when it comes to talking to normie girls. (caution! this only work for western countries)

Exfoliate them. You can do it with sugar.

Try vitamin E oil overnight. It makes mine way darker, to the point where I don't use it anymore. I use eucerin on them each night just to keep them unchapped.

So how to lipmaxx?

what are some other important coloring/contrasts one should be looking to enhance?

wdym shaving ur lips, wtf? with a trimmer? lol elab bro
stoned puppet GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2729