How to get rich

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
  1. Have a rich Dad.

If you were not fortunate enough. Then try the following.

So, you basically want to follow what works. What is making the rich, richer?

• Get through school as fast as possible with good grades if possible
  • Get an education as fast as possible
  • Get a job as fast as possible and stay consistent. Try progress through the ranks and push for a promotion. Be realiable, honest, gregarious and master office politics
  • Put a % of disposable income per month into ASSETS as soon as you can. 5-10% or more. Keep doing that forever.
  • Choose a basket of stocks which perform well, where rich people are putting their money. Information Technology seems to be the best sector right now.

Let the compounding do the work. Minimise all your costs. Try live with your parents for as long as possible. Try to save and don't be a consooomer cuck with spending. Avoid debt. Systematically buy your first home but don't rush into it. Don't rent. Don't buy property as assets. The best assets are diversified equities. Keep contributing to your stocks and buy more every month. Your assets will do the earning. You still might not get "RICH". But this is the only legit method to at least move towards wealth if you don't have rich parents.

:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Offensive Bias, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Elijah_leo and 9 others

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bui, 6PSLcel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
good thread bro i started investmentmaxxing recently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
good thread bro i started investmentmaxxing recently
Careful playing with rich people's wealth. When shit hits the fan, they'll shut the electric grids down so they can crash the stock market and destroy cryptocurrency.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 6PSLcel and 5'7 zoomer
  1. Have a rich Dad.

• Get a job as fast as possible and stay consistent. Try progress through the ranks and push for a promotion. Be realiable, honest, gregarious and master office politics
  • Put a % of disposable income per month into ASSETS as soon as you can. 5-10% or more. Keep doing that forever.
  • Choose a basket of stocks which perform well, where rich people are putting their money. Information Technology seems to be the best sector right now.View attachment 2995813

Let the compounding do the work. Minimise all your costs. Try live with your parents for as long as possible. Try to save and don't be a consooomer cuck with spending. Avoid debt. Systematically buy your first home but don't rush into it. Don't rent. Don't buy property as assets. The best assets are diversified equities. Keep contributing to your stocks and buy more every month. Your assets will do the earning. You still might not get "RICH". But this is the only legit method to at least move towards wealth if you don't have rich parents.

I disagree with the 5-10% especially if you are young. As your income goes up, your spending shouldn’t simultaneously go up.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and 6PSLcel
any tips for mastering office politics?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, p0lishsubhuman and Kelly Oubre Jr
Thank god i have the rich dad, how do i get him to give me money though? He had me when he was 20 so he's going to be around forever.

are you wealthy currently? i am banking on you not

Have a rich Dad.
My dad is unironically so retarded and subhuman he sold the only piece of land he had for one million dollars back in 2007 and opened a night club with it in the capital, the Christians he co-owned the night club with stole all the money while he was busy having sex with the whores, and just like that, one million dollars gone, didn't even buy a decent house or villa

• So Sad
Reactions: descension, Elijah_leo and Seth Walsh
My dad is unironically so retarded and subhuman he sold the only piece of land he had for one million dollars back in 2007 and opened a night club with it in the capital, the Christians he co-owned the night club with stole all the money while he was busy having sex with the whores, and just like that, one million dollars gone, didn't even buy a decent house or villa
Damn, country?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
  1. Have a rich Dad.

• Choose a basket of stocks which perform well, where rich people are putting their money. Information Technology seems to be the best sector right now.View attachment 2995813

Step 1. Sell your soul
Step 2. ?!?!
Step 3. Money fame and status

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Isn’t investing when making under 100k basically a meme ?

Anyways is ascending a good investment in ur opinion?

Step 1. Sell your soul
Step 2. ?!?!
Step 3. Money fame and status
What makes you believe that Faustian Bargains are offered to randoms on incel forums?

Isn’t investing when making under 100k basically a meme ?

Anyways is ascending a good investment in ur opinion?
No it's not a meme. People should be investing as they earn. People who say "investing when making under 100k is a meme" generally make 0 and are trying to idealise what they'd do. Compounding is slow and it's not glamourous seeing % gains on such a small starting investment. But the blackpill is that we've all got to start. The earlier the better. The only time you shouldn't invest is when you literally can't afford to (i.e., paycheck-to-paycheck or in debt, or both).

What makes you believe that Faustian Bargains are offered to randoms on incel forums?
Also do not go on vacation in august till 2026. Heard the weathers going to be really bad

No it's not a meme. People should be investing as they earn. People who say "investing when making under 100k is a meme" generally make 0 and are trying to idealise what they'd do. Compounding is slow and it's not glamourous seeing % gains on such a small starting investment. But the blackpill is that we've all got to start. The earlier the better. The only time you shouldn't invest is when you literally can't afford to (i.e., paycheck-to-paycheck or in debt, or both).
The argument I heard from a really smart guy who’s made a good amount from crypto early was, if your earnings under 100k you shouldn’t invest and focus on getting to 100k/yr and also said it’s better to hold money in case a business opportunity comes up, like you find someone you can learn from but it’ll cost you 5k/hour to talk with them

The argument I heard from a really smart guy who’s made a good amount from crypto early was, if your earnings under 100k you shouldn’t invest and focus on getting to 100k/yr and also said it’s better to hold money in case a business opportunity comes up, like you find someone you can learn from but it’ll cost you 5k/hour to talk with them
Why on earth would someone pay $5k an hour to talk with someone? That's a complete scam. And if you have disposable income you should always be investing as soon as you can (in stock indices not crypto). Crypto is for play money. Bigger potential payoff, way more risk.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and 6PSLcel
Why on earth would someone pay $5k an hour to talk with someone? That's a complete scam. And if you have disposable income you should always be investing as soon as you can (in stock indices not crypto). Crypto is for play money. Bigger potential payoff, way more risk.
Just giving an example, taking a successful guy out to lunch to have a chat is going to cost him money as well, since he’s not there to make money with his own method

Just giving an example, taking a successful guy out to lunch to have a chat is going to cost him money as well, since he’s not there to make money with his own method
I think if you pay $5k to go to lunch with an internet marketer, you deserve to lose the $5k. Any amount for that matter. Charlatans are absolutely everywhere on the internet.

It is insane how young turks' perception can be skewed so much that they see these type of things as opportunity costs to building wealth in your own life. There are no shortcuts. I guess some people really need to fuck around and find out; and chalk it up to a "learning lesson".

I think if you pay $5k to go to lunch with an internet marketer, you deserve to lose the $5k. Any amount for that matter. Charlatans are absolutely everywhere on the internet.

It is insane how young turks' perception can be skewed so much that they see these type of things as opportunity costs to building wealth in your own life. There are no shortcuts. I guess some people really need to fuck around and find out; and chalk it up to a "learning lesson".
who said it has to be with some fake online scamza guru ?

who said it has to be with some fake online scamza guru ?
You're paying $5k to who for what? You really think there's "men of wisdom" taking $5k from broke guys to wisper life changing secrets into their ear over an intimate lunch?

What world is this? What country are you living in? Nigeria?

Last edited:
Your paying $5k to who for what? You really think there's "men of wisdom" taking $5k from broke guys to wisper life changing secrets into their ear over an intimate lunch?

What world is this? What country are you living in? Nigeria?
to have lunch with a man who's time is valuable

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
joke of a thread

normie-goyim

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING