how to get rid of 5'o clock shadow?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
Its the tinted beard that comes out after you shave. I grow beard everyday so I electric shave everyday. But 5'o clock shadow looks subhuman. What would be the best remmedy? I've looked into Lazer hair removal, Eflornithine Hydrochloride Cream, and the faggots on youtube recommend concealing, and makup.

CHICO HAS IT TOO ITS OVER FOR US

better razor

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
It doesn't affect attractiveness so I wouldn't be worried. If anything emphasizes masculinity.
unless you're ethnic that is.

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax and A23ghskung
This is the last thing you should worry about unless youre legit psl6+

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, Schönling, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
shave 5 times a day

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax and Luke LLL
it changes lower third coloring and lowers YOUTHFULNESS. obviously less of an effect on models.
This is the last thing you should worry about unless youre legit psl6+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
uniform coloring VS non-uniform coloring due to 5'0clock shadow

It doesn't affect attractiveness so I wouldn't be worried. If anything emphasizes masculinity.
unless you're ethnic that is.
I've seen some ethnics pull it off.

I've actually asked myself this. The close the shave the better your skin looks.

Just get lean and get a tan it will look fine

against the grain with a good razor and shave every 2 hours

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Razors are cope, electric is the way. But even that cant save me from the shadow reaper

• WTF
double edge razor

electric razors are shit, they pull out the hair, thus why you don't have a clean shave look and probably ingrown hair too

• +1
double edge razor

electric razors are shit, they pull out the hair, thus why you don't have a clean shave look and probably ingrown hair too
ok boomer.

electric mogs, u should try it. i shave with those knive shavers before they are utter trash

Meanwhile I'm considering getting a beard transplant using my pubes and ass hair........

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Wannabe6ft2 and Vitruvian
it looks good IMO
bad in Hamm's case coz his mustache doesn't connect for some reason

lazer it away permanently

You can't, I have sperged about this a lot.

A tan can help conceal it more

Your youthful looks are over once you grow facial hair, no matter how many times you pass over your face with a razor you can see a tint of hair still there

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Vitruvian

Your youthful looks are over once you grow facial hair, no matter how many times you pass over your face with a razor you can see a tint of hair still there
Some facial hair looks good, not too much though, otherwise it hides your bone structure. 5 o'clock shadow is attractive too, depends how you look with it though.

Brutal. Have u tried concealing

i wish i had it lmao. makes u so masculine

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 3202
Stubble>clean shaven>mustache

As soon as it turns 5pm shave

What about facial hair waxing?

Do you lean more towards your Asian side or to your Caucasian side?
I'm actually partly native american, but I lean more towards my caucasian side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I've seen some ethnics pull it off.
I’m Punjabi and i look much better with shadow compared to beard or clean shave

Have you tried growing it out?
Yes, but it doesn't look that good

That's why I'd like to know .me's take on facial hair waxing, but apparently there isn't such a thing

Yes, but it doesn't look that good

That's why I'd like to know .me's take on facial hair waxing, but apparently there isn't such a thing
Don't quote me on this, but I believe that if you repeatedly wax/pluck hairs on any party of your body, they'll stop growing as terminal hairs and become vellus hairs (eventually). Again, don't quote me on this, I could be way off from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren
Don't quote me on this, but I believe that if you repeatedly wax/pluck hairs on any party of your body, they'll stop growing as terminal hairs and become vellus hairs (eventually). Again, don't quote me on this, I could be way off from the truth.
Noice, didn't know about vellus hair

Noice, didn't know about vellus hair
Since you've stated that you do have Native American blood (even though you said you lean more towards being white), if you have a good mixture of Native American + white, you'll slay easily. I'm also assuming you're at least above average.

I'm also assuming you're at least above average.
Unfortunately not, that will be if my facepulling and MSE plans yield good results

• +1
Unfortunately not, that will be if my facepulling and MSE plans yield good results
I believe there is a good chance it will. I gtg to bed, but you can DM me if you need any answers in anything except for exercising (Don't ask).

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren
I believe there is a good chance it will. I gtg to bed, but you can DM me if you need any answers in anything except for exercising (Don't ask).
Thanks, good night boyo

• +1
It's a good feature. It's a shame I don't have it.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois