How to get rid of aygo sal?

D

Deleted member 21688

Life is a gift.
Its shit and makes my eyes look bad/droopy. I tried putting ice but didn't work. How should I remove them?

• Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis
You want aegyo sal. You'll look like a serial killer without it.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
retarded thread. give ur aegyo sal to me if u dont want it

Maybe you're confusing aegyo sal for eyebags
Aegyo sal won't make your eyes droopy/tired but instead will make it look youthful

• +1
Reactions: Racky, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Kroker and 1 other person
Maybe you're confusing aegyo sal for eyebags
Aegyo sal won't make your eyes droopy/tired but instead will make it look youthful
it's not eye bags, i got genuine aygo sal but my lower eyelids are little droopy bcz of them.

it's not eye bags, i got genuine aygo sal but my lower eyelids are little droopy bcz of them.
I don't think you have aegyo sal
You likely have something like this :

Which from what I understand is caused by lack pre-septal fat that should normally be causing a smooth transition from the tarsal portion of the lower lid to the septal portion. Creating a droopy look often seen on older people.

On the other hand, aegyo sal, from what I understand, seems to be caused by orbicularis roll / pretarsal fullness, which is why it's positioned closer to the eye and looks different, creating more of a "youthful" and "fuller" look, as young people typically have more developed orbicularis.

I don't think you have aegyo sal
You likely have something like this :
View attachment 1922089
Which from what I understand is caused by lack pre-septal fat that should normally be causing a smooth transition from the tarsal portion of the lower lid to the septal portion. Creating a droopy look often seen on older people.
View attachment 1922093

On the other hand, aegyo sal, from what I understand, seems to be caused by orbicularis roll / pretarsal fullness, which is why it's positioned closer to the eye and looks different, creating more of a "youthful" and "fuller" look, as young people typically have more developed orbicularis.
any way to fix that?

• +1
Reactions: Racky