How to get rid of baby hairs?

Traxanas

Traxanas

normal person
20191125 132431
it's those little pieces of hair, tried googling whether if it'd go away by itself through age. I still have them and it's messing up my hairline

Couple years and they'll fall off due to dht

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe, Void, Halotestin and 2 others
Don't worry the reaper will come sooner or later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Slob, Halotestin and 6 others
Some barbers will shave them off, theyre not exactly a looksmin tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3202
Some barbers will shave them off, theyre not exactly a looksmin tho
they're kinda are if you're trynna slick back your hair and stylize it, otherwise I'm left with an emo teen haircut that covers my forehead, a haircut showing forehead is good if you've got a decent hairline

That makes you look so feminine, gross

I guess I'll have to give in time,
0b1121ac6f7204c6c15c0b6c85c3e480 baby hair styles 2015 style n cuts baby hair style 576 768
they look just like that except less severe

Mature hairline due to dht=/= balding. I went from nw0 to nw1 in puberty and i am still nw1.
Well from what ive herd a mature hairline is a one that is a bit higher compared to your child hairline. So noorwood 1 is a mature hairline. But yea if it keeps going back and your thinning thats balding. But we do not know how much your balding will progress.

They aren't even noticeable

Well from what ive herd a mature hairline is a one that is a bit higher compared to your child hairline. So noorwood 1 is a mature hairline. But yea if it keeps going back and your thinning thats balding. But we do not know how much your balding will progress.
It stayed the same for years after puberty

OP, are you middle eastern? I rarely, if ever, see such hairlines on caucasians.

OP, are you middle eastern? I rarely, if ever, see such hairlines on caucasians.
kinda? I live in an island between the middle east and the Mediterranean sea, my family is predominantly white, although my dad is dark med tone

kinda? I live in an island between the middle east and the Mediterranean sea, my family is predominantly white, although my dad is dark med tone

Enjoy your juvenile hairline then, you can ask your barber to trim/thin it out a bit if it bothers you for a shorter hairstyle. You're most likely gonna lose those hairs in the time you get to, say, 25.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas