How to get rid of dark circles/eye bags?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Its ruining my life

IMG 7798

FIllers, fat graft or infraorbital implants, If someone tells you anything besides those 3 things is cope

FIllers, fat graft or infraorbital implants, If someone tells you anything besides those 3 things is cope
Fillers are useless, they go away after 6 months, How long will you get them.

How long to infra implants last?

Also OP look into PRP, it's cheap where I live so i will get it soon

• +1
Reactions: looks>books

Nothing softmax?

Nothing softmax?
Try some undereye cream, but unironically the only thing that works is sleeping early (before 11 preferably before 10) and sleeping 9 hours a night.

I have the most subhuman undereye on this forum so i know what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and jacobrb07

PRP is temporary too, and is not as efective as fillers imo, infras last forever but they start looking bad as you age. For me the best solution is a fat graft but can be really risky because it can migrate

Nothing softmax?
Concealer can help, using sunscreen and hidrating the zone may help to reduce the aspect of them, but if you have genetic dark circles no softmax can help you get rid of them completely

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
I
Concealer can help, using sunscreen and hidrating the zone may help to reduce the aspect of them, but if you have genetic dark circles no softmax can help you get rid of them completely
Its not genetic

PRP is temporary too, and is not as efective as fillers imo, infras last forever but they start looking bad as you age. For me the best solution is a fat graft but can be really risky because it can migrate
Yeah but it's non invasive, you can get 1 session every 6 months to maintain results