• Allergy
  • Lack of sleep
Can anyone vouch for any of these?:
  • Caffeine (topical - tea bags) : Extra bloodflow
  • Some creme (e.g. Cerave eye repair)
  • Facial Yoga
  • etc.

Preferably something permanent

I had the same issue, I fixed my sleeping pattern and it’s good now.

DARK CIRCLES

View attachment 465556

Not thinking of dark circles caused by:
  • Allergy
  • Lack of sleep
  • Facial Yoga
  • etc.

Infraorbital rim implants or use concealer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and jordanbarrettisgod
Infraorbital rim implants or makeup. Or you can try one of the normie methods and put cold spoons on your eyes (won't do anything).

Cold Spoons

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Over for people like me who have sleeping disorders, specially during quarentine

• +1
Reactions: deer
how did you fix it? you mean like sleeping and waking up at the same time each day?

how did you fix it? you mean like sleeping and waking up at the same time each day?
Just sleep 8 hours, that’s all you need, I used to sleep for only 4 hours and I got small little dark circles around my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and DutchPrettyBoy
>Tried spoon cope
>Tried putting cucumber shit into eyes
>Tried sleeping 12h a day
>Tried drinking too much water

I've been doing these copes for year, and all can i say, it doesn't do shit for your undereyes

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
It's caused by negative orbitals vectors. Only surgery will fix this, normie solutions won't work. Get infraorbital rims implant, fillers or fat grafting

Just sleep 8 hrs a day and avoid technological devices theory

It's caused by negative orbitals vectors. Only surgery will fix this, normie solutions won't work. Get infraorbital rims implant, fillers or fat grafting
Mine is positive, I have a small soft pool it rests on my maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
eye excercise

DARK CIRCLES

View attachment 465556

Not thinking of dark circles caused by:
  • Allergy
  • Lack of sleep
  • Facial Yoga
  • etc.

EXACT cuase shoud be known. For what to do about it!.

After taking away sleep + allergy

Stiil 2 main possible reasons remain:
1. skin to thin
2. Lack of Volume and/or support. Hollowness.

Solutions
something that makes skin thicker. something that adds volume. And as last solition, eye paint, concelaer (gettiung the right tone/cocolor is a mf bitch though.

I am now trying DMAE, a fucking expensive eye cream. It looks promising now afte 1 week

I also done fillers to add volume due to volume lossw that happened due to aging. that helps decently-ish.

"Caffeine (topical - tea bags) : Extra bloodflow" I used caffeine from ordinairy costmetics. Cope largely, limited results. Then I read/found it dehydrates skin, so fucked up solution for skin againg.
"Some creme (e.g. Cerave eye repair)." - probably most help some but limted.
"Facial Yoga"- I dunno about that, never read. Facial training/excercise. I seeen plenty about that, mostly cope imo. Limited reslults from alot of effort.\

Women have it so much easier with dark crcles.
Mine are not as bad as hers. But she can walk around asif she has zero dark circles due to makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and KingScrew
I think they aesthetic, wish mine were worse.

>Tried spoon cope
>Tried putting cucumber shit into eyes
>Tried sleeping 12h a day
>Tried drinking too much water

I've been doing these copes for year, and all can i say, it doesn't do shit for your undereyes
Implants or Le fort 3

EXACT cuase shoud be known. For what to do about it!.

After taking away sleep + allergy

Stiil 2 main possible reasons remain:
1. skin to thin
2. Lack of Volume and/or support. Hollowness.

Solutions
something that makes skin thicker. something that adds volume. And as last solition, eye paint, concelaer (gettiung the right tone/cocolor is a mf bitch though.

I am now trying DMAE, a fucking expensive eye cream. It looks promising now afte 1 week

I also done fillers to add volume due to volume lossw that happened due to aging. that helps decently-ish.

"Caffeine (topical - tea bags) : Extra bloodflow" I used caffeine from ordinairy costmetics. Cope largely, limited results. Then I read/found it dehydrates skin, so fucked up solution for skin againg.
"Some creme (e.g. Cerave eye repair)." - probably most help some but limted.
"Facial Yoga"- I dunno about that, never read. Facial training/excercise. I seeen plenty about that, mostly cope imo. Limited reslults from alot of effort.\

Women have it so much easier with dark crcles.
Mine are not as bad as hers. But she can walk around asif she has zero dark circles due to makeup

Thanks mate. DMAE however is practically free - that's why they like to include it. I have some laying around as powder, may mix it with base cream or moisturizer (I have both Cerave HA and SA - tubs)

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks mate. DMAE however is practically free - that's why they like to include it. I have some laying around, may mix it with base creme or moisturizer (I have both Cerave HA and SA - tubs)
FUCK. That fucking pericone scammed me??
I need volume, i hoped DMAE would do that. If I can buy DMAE straight up from Aliexpress orso, I better do that and mixx it a bitif to streing straight up

• JFL
Reactions: KingScrew

Attachments

• BDC0BF61-6F89-488E-8A8A-628C955D57BA.jpeg
    BDC0BF61-6F89-488E-8A8A-628C955D57BA.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 90FFD818-EF77-439B-89EE-F757923680ED.jpeg
    90FFD818-EF77-439B-89EE-F757923680ED.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 17
There‘s an eye cream from L‘oreal Paris which is pretty lit 🔥

There‘s an eye cream from L‘oreal Paris which is pretty lit 🔥
Which, I get like 300 results. Currently gouging the active ingredients

• +1
FUCK. That fucking pericone scammed me??
I need volume, i hoped DMAE would do that. If I can buy DMAE straight up from Aliexpress orso, I better do that and mixx it a bitif to streing straight up
Most of the eye creams I could find don't even contain DMAE, probably not the magic ingredient for ridding eye circles.

• +1
Fillers can help depending on the reason why they’re hallow. Also if your pale, tanning can help reduce the severity of the darkness in contrast to your skin tone.

How do you know if orbital vectors are the issue? Mine is defo worse post covid due to fucked up sleep, but regardless were always there