• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
0.025 retin a

Just grow your zygos

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and GoMadAndSTFU
Sometimes İts heavy sometimes Its invisible.How to get rid of this shit
Products?Or something else
eat (raw) intestines and/or animal skin, but get it from a good farm cause if it's low quality it's dangerous. Also caffeine and EMF can cause it but I'm not too sure about that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
a good eye cream

I do have this problem as well
Although I average 4 hours of sleep a day, so it makes sense

Well what do you recommend
I am also looking for one :rolleyes:
I think @apollothegun is right that retinol thickens the skin, vitamin c should also help

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 3583
I am also looking for one :rolleyes:
I think @apollothegun is right that retinol thickens the skin, vitamin c should also help
Do you mean vitamin c supllements?Or something you rub on skin?
Because After My collagen increased all of my face has gotten thicker and smoother besides...
Undereyes.It stayed thin.But also smooth O guess

Why would you do that to yourself?
I have to go to football training, gym, study, socialize, go to school and most importantly ldar on this site

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Dios
Orbital rim implants

Temporary fix is makeup. There's no problem with wearing makeup as long as you blend it out properly

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and DidntRead
I do have this problem as well
Although I average 4 hours of sleep a day, so it makes sense
I can relate so much. Theres just not much fucking time for everything
Temporary fix is makeup. There's no problem with wearing makeup as long as you blend it out properly
I actually was about to do that but then I was like nah fuck that.
I will try undereye cream maybe it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I can relate so much. Theres just not much fucking time for everything

I actually was about to do that but then I was like nah fuck that.
I will try undereye cream maybe it works
Also eat less sodium. And honestly just try makeup and see if you like it. Use your mom's foundation or concealear and blend it out using your hands and see how it goes. There's no harm in trying it

51GOWiBfkL SY679
Conceal that shit body boyo!
Been using it for a couple of years and it stopped people from saying "Oh you look tired" Yes it's make up and no, no one would notice it if you do it right.
Just make sure to get one that matches your skin tone and dab it in really good. Watch YouTube videos on "How to apply a concealer"

Option #2: Shove an implant in your orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Ethnicope and Joyride
Good sleep and a high micronutrient (ie animal based) diet. Good sleep doesn't necessarily mean x number of hours but rather than REM cycles you go through and at what point you wake up.

I get extremely dark rings under my eye if i sleep too little and too much, and if i am inside too much. Get around 7-9 hours sleep a day, be outside get fresh air, drink at least 1.5 liters of water every day, good diet . If you are inside all day long staring at the computer screen you are asking for trouble.

I get extremely dark rings under my eye if i sleep too little and too much, and if i am inside too much. Get around 7-9 hours sleep a day, be outside get fresh air, drink at least 1.5 liters of water every day, good diet . If you are inside all day long staring at the computer screen you are asking for trouble.
Im always active and outside+7 hours a sleep.
Guess Im doomed

View attachment 174254Conceal that shit body boyo!
Been using it for a couple of years and it stopped people from saying "Oh you look tired" Yes it's make up and no, no one would notice it if you do it right.
Just make sure to get one that matches your skin tone and dab it in really good. Watch YouTube videos on "How to apply a concealer"

Option #2: Shove an implant in your orbitals.
any downsides?

ITS FUCKING GENETICS BRO ITS OVER

Cope, if you didnt care you wouldnt make this thread
Lol I was just asking If I can get rid of them.
I just wanted to know.
Didnt do anything,And wont do in the future

is this legit or trolling
legit. it depends on which kind of undereyes you have. can you see veins under your eyes?

tbh increase collagen. I've had those, until I started using some gel for the undereye area, worked like a charm