i dont like them

Attachments

• IMG_3891.jpeg
    IMG_3891.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 0
Solution
Maalik
lose some weight you fat shit

though it looks like a very maxillary problem.
looks narrow AND recessed. I'd need to see your maxillary arch to see if there are problems there as well.

here's waht you need to do:

0.) leanmax, collagenmax and bloatmin. though you should already be doing this

1.) correct any arch geometry problems before anything further. This could also mean expanding your palate in select areas. In addition to that, consider the depressions of the canine fossa as well. if they are especially deep, then they need to be pushed out as well. Im
The point is to correct the geometry of the arch, with no regard for how small the maxilla is in general. Dealing with general expansion is step 2.

2.) Universal...
how is your collagen already gone as a 15 year old

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, steroids, Lautrec and 3 others
You look bloated af, try to lean down and see how that works

looks narrow AND recessed. I'd need to see your maxillary arch to see if there are problems there as well.

1.) correct any arch geometry problems before anything further. This could also mean expanding your palate in select areas. In addition to that, consider the depressions of the canine fossa as well. if they are especially deep, then they need to be pushed out as well. Im
The point is to correct the geometry of the arch, with no regard for how small the maxilla is in general. Dealing with general expansion is step 2.

2.) Universal maxillary expansion. It needs to be expanded everywhere. I think there are orthodontic headgears that can apply even pressure on the entire maxilla(front, sides, and even directly up on the palate). avoid simple "palatal expanders" widen without lengthening :soy: :soy: they've sent many people to uncanny valley.

3.) if after all that its still a problem, then unfortunately there's no option left but orthognathic surgery. If maxillary palate and arch expansion didn't work, then it must mean the size of your maxilla did not cause the folds. It was the position of the maxilla, and the only way to change"position" is a surgical movement.

mirin lower third though. that is the mark of a good base for looksmax.

btw mewing is not cope. It should be your natural mouth posture awake and asleep, it will be good for your 15 year old maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, steroids and humanoidsub7
Solution
tha

2.) Universal maxillary expansion. It needs to be expanded everywhere. I think there are orthodontic headgears that can apply even pressure on the entire maxilla(front, sides, and even directly up on the palate). avoid simple "palatal expanders" widen without lengthening :soy: :soy: they've sent many people to uncanny valley.

3.) if after all that its still a problem, then unfortunately there's no option left but orthognathic surgery. If maxillary palate and arch expansion didn't work, then it must mean the size of your maxilla did not cause the folds. It was the position of the maxilla, and the only way to change"position" is a surgical movement.

btw mewing is not cope. It should be your natural mouth posture awake and asleep, it will be good for your 15 year old maxilla.
thanks brother, yea my lower 3rd def my strong point and yeah i have 0 maxilla because my mom didnt breastfeed me, should i facepull?

wut is the ortho device

Lighting + slight mouth protrusion. Those lines aren’t even deep. Nothing to worry about. Show a side profile to confirm this.