How to get rid of eyebrows fat non surgically ?

Deleted member 7056

Deleted member 7056

Iron
I know they are good for hooding but they completely fuck up my pct it even makes my eyes neutral sometimes even though I have giga pct
So anyone know how to burn some fat here ?

eyelid surgery will remove the fat, I did it because my eyelid was too fat (outer part was dropping too much), now it looks straighter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7056
eyelid surgery will remove the fat, I did it because my eyelid was too fat (outer part was dropping too much), now it looks straighter.
Non surgically

Non surgically
lose weight, but is very minimal, hence I suggested surgery. Just consult first, no need to proceed with the surgery. Only cost around ~$100

• +1
lose weight, but is very minimal, hence I suggested surgery. Just consult first, no need to proceed with the surgery. Only cost around ~$100
Can i get this at 15 ?

surgically: blepharoplasty

non-surgically: get more potassium (2-3x the amount of sodium), sleep with head elevated, lose overall fat, check for allergies, thyroid and histamine issues, never sleep with contacts, tanning 2x per week, move more, improve your metabolism

• +1
Reactions: SWAG and Deleted member 7056
Can i get this at 15 ?
Just for consultation you can. The doctor will look at you and give his opinion. That's it. Tell him what you want to achieve.

• +1