How to get rid of fat in this region (corner of mouth, visible mostly in side profile)

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
id

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 28896
You can't get rid of it locally obv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
You can't get rid of it locally obv.
When I feel that area it feels like a skin issue, so its like extra skin.

i have problem here too, my midface on side profile lacks volume, has this diagonal shadow thats casted. I need my face skin tightened. not sure if its cause of my weak unprojected chin, inwards gonion

• +1
Reactions: agoostis

View attachment 2455730

i have problem here too, my midface on side profile lacks volume, has this diagonal shadow thats casted. I need my face skin tightened. not sure if its cause of my weak unprojected chin, inwards gonion
So your problem is definitely having a recessed maxilla.
Consider a lefort surgery.
You could also consider implants for your chin and mandible.

• +1
Reactions: supahotfirenze
Lack of forward growth to stretch your skin out properly so now it's sagging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 28896

View attachment 2455730

The man on picture isn't in need of a lefort 3 btw.
His main issue is having 0% forward growth in his lower third. Therefore he's a good candidate for a cosmetic double jaw surgery, you might wanna consider the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03

Attachments

• 1695793381134.png
    1695793381134.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
His main issue is having 0% forward growth in his lower third. Therefore he's a good candidate for a cosmetic double jaw surgery, you might wanna consider the same thing.
yeah I think I do need bimax since I dont think you can rotate lower jaw without adjusting upper jaw. Will also fix my midface ratio (I've got a 60mm nose)

• +1
yeah I think I do need bimax since I dont think you can rotate lower jaw without adjusting upper jaw. Will also fix my midface ratio (I've got a 60mm nose)
Sounds like u suffer from having a mouthbreathing face, ofc some of it is genetic though.
You cannot really do anything about your situation, but if you ever get kids in the future, make sure to make them nose breathers.

so my downward growth is like this one left. literally mms, so fucked that I need bimax

Sounds like u suffer from having a mouthbreathing face, ofc some of it is genetic though.
You cannot really do anything about your situation, but if you ever get kids in the future, make sure to make them nose breathers.
na ive been nose breathing and mewing all my life. its just genetics. my dad has a downgrown mandible, weak chin, hollow eyes, hooked nose etc.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
can you bonesmash the maxilla for forward growth ?

na ive been nose breathing and mewing all my life. its just genetics. my dad has a downgrown mandible, weak chin, hollow eyes, hooked nose etc.
That is just brutal man, you should just blast roids, and become a gym rat, try to cater toward roasties.
Having some facial recession is quite masculine, it's not the norm though.

That is just brutal man, you should just blast roids, and become a gym rat, try to cater toward roasties.
Having some facial recession is quite masculine, it's not the norm though.

my side profile. is it over?

I'm guessing the outline looks a lot prettier than his side profile in practice.

what does recessed mandible mean?
Lower jaw, it looks like it needs to be more forward. I just realized that is not the case though, forget I said that. Genioplasty might help, your mentolabial fold needs to be filled in I think.

So your problem is definitely having a recessed maxilla.
Consider a lefort surgery.
You could also consider implants for your chin and mandible.
i probably need bimax. tbh my lower maxilla is fine, I did the triangle test. the upper maxilla however is recessed. lower jaw leeds to swing forward and out.

I could bandaid solve it with genio and from my morphs it looks fine but doing a bimax and solving root cause would be better.

genio vs bimax is probably something I need to consider a lot. Implants for midface I am getting anyway