How to get rid of forehead wrinkles?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Should I use Tret? Moisturizer?

I know someone who got Botox for that, didn't really help that much. Try Tret.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 2268
you need to needle them, they are too deep for any topicals to have an effect. I would take astaxanthin daily, use tretinoin and use a derminator on them biweekly. You can probably reduce them up to 50%. Also, water, but you should stop using your forehead muscles when you are emoting.

• +1
Reactions: horizon, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
you need to needle them, they are too deep for any topicals to have an effect. I would take astaxanthin daily, use tretinoin and use a derminator on them biweekly. You can probably reduce them up to 50%. Also, water, but you should stop using your forehead muscles when you are emoting.
Should I up my water intake? I am usually dehydrated. Also should I use 0.1% Tret 3x a week or 0.05% Tret daily?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Should I up my water intake? I am usually dehydrated. Also should I use 0.1% Tret 3x a week or 0.05% Tret daily?
0,05 daily is fine. Take ghk cu too.

What mm the dermaroller

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Deleted member 2268
whatever you can tolerate without inducing irritation

Inject klotho gene

How do you have 1000 posts and ask a question like this

Low-level game: Tret and peptides
Mid-level game: Everything above + Microneedling (0.5mm to 0.75mm) and Ointments
High-level game: RF Microneedling (they run at deeper lengths, not exactly sure what though) and everything above
Advanced game: CO2 laser resurfacing and everything above

Goofy: Botox

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 2268
Low-level game: Tret and peptides
Mid-level game: Everything above + Microneedling (0.5mm to 0.75mm) and Ointments
High-level game: RF Microneedling (they run at deeper lengths, not exactly sure what though) and everything above
Advanced game: CO2 laser resurfacing and everything above

Goofy: Botox
Should I microneedle once a week and not use Tret that day? I microneedle my whole face right?

Should I microneedle once a week and not use Tret that day? I microneedle my whole face right?
In the microneedling day, do not use tret. Actually, do nothing that day except for moisturizing and (ideally) using some healing Ointment after needling. You can use peptides that day as well. You need to keep your skin moisturized after needling (or lasers) so ointments are a very good choice. Heard derma clinics use that after their treatments.

Depending on the depth you run the shit at, you should skip tret (and AHA/BHA, Vitamin C as well) for a few days before and after the treatment. For 0.25mm and 0.5mm needles, you can start applying tret the day after.

If you run 1.5mm, I would suggest stopping tret and AHA/BHA at least 3-4 days before the needling day and not using them a week after as well, let your skin heal. These can go less, I just wanna be on the safe side. However, tbh, if you wanna run some shit like this, I would be safe and go to a derma clinic and get RF microneedling done. I never went beyond 0.5mm on my face.

For needling your whole face, I think you can focus on your problematic areas, but Ian see any issue running it on your entire face.

In the microneedling day, do not use tret. Actually, do nothing that day except for moisturizing and (ideally) using some healing Ointment after needling. You can use peptides that day as well. You need to keep your skin moisturized after needling (or lasers) so ointments are a very good choice. Heard derma clinics use that after their treatments.

Depending on the depth you run the shit at, you should skip tret (and AHA/BHA, Vitamin C as well) for a few days before and after the treatment. For 0.25mm and 0.5mm needles, you can start applying tret the day after.

If you run 1.5mm, I would suggest stopping tret and AHA/BHA at least 3-4 days before the needling day and not using them a week after as well, let your skin heal. These can go less, I just wanna be on the safe side. However, tbh, if you wanna run some shit like this, I would be safe and go to a derma clinic and get RF microneedling done. I never went beyond 0.5mm on my face.

For needling your whole face, I think you can focus on your problematic areas, but Ian see any issue running it on your entire face.
Not your undereye area and not very near the lips obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268