How to get rid of freckels?

Ludwig

Ludwig

Iron
How do you get rid of freckels? Ive Had them since i was 8 and it looks feminin and gay. Is there a way to make them less prominent or to make them dissapear fully?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Solution
org3cel.RR
How do you get rid of freckels? Ive Had them since i was 8 and it looks feminin and gay. Is there a way to make them less prominent or to make them dissapear fully?
Makeup, chemical peel, laser surgery, IPL or photofacials or topical retinoid creams
Both makeup and retinoid creams will only lighten the freckles and not fully remove them.
If this helped you give me a solution
what are frekcels dude?

Attachments

• freckles.jpg
    freckles.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
give them to me if you don’t want them

• +1
Reactions: Ludwig
Makeup, chemical peel, laser surgery, IPL or photofacials or topical retinoid creams
Both makeup and retinoid creams will only lighten the freckles and not fully remove them.
If this helped you give me a solution

• +1
Reactions: 2eatcheezit, ascendedchad and Ludwig
Solution