how to get rid of freckles and acne

Iron
I have hella freckles all over my face and acne on my forehead and under my nose, please give me some tips on how to get rid of it

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Freckles are a halo

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Rhinoplastyordie
I have hella freckles all over my face and acne on my forehead and under my nose, please give me some tips on how to get rid of it
Do you lick your lips often? That could be causing the acne under your nose

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and Bdot
diet, azelaic acid over 3 months or tret for 6 or adapalene for 6

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Basic fucking google search would have answered this for you you didnt need to come to looksfag also please change your pfp it makes you look like MTF troon instead of prepubscent white kid

Yea its a habit when my lips get dry i prob need some chapstick
Nah bro. I find chapstick irritates them and dries them out even further due to flavourings, fragrances, alcohols etc. Scrub your lips with a toothbrush until they're smooth, then wet them with water and apply vaseline.

How so? I always get them around my philtrum
Saliva contains shitloads of bacteria and enzymes that can clog pores. It's also very dehydrating due to its saline nature, hence why it dries out your lips if you lick them too much.

When you lick your lips you sometimes lick your philtrum inadvertently

• +1
Reactions: Bdot
Nah bro. I find chapstick irritates them and dries them out even further due to flavourings, fragrances, alcohols etc. Scrub your lips with a toothbrush until they're smooth, then wet them with water and apply vaseline.

Saliva contains shitloads of bacteria and enzymes that can clog pores. It's also very dehydrating due to its saline nature, hence why it dries out your lips if you lick them too much.

When you lick your lips you sometimes lick your philtrum inadvertently
Thanks bro

• +1
Plants don’t want you to eat them

• JFL