How to get rid of genetic dark circles

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
It fucks up my eye area and make my skin look bad. and makes me look sleepy and tired. any solution?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and tdawg
I have it too, really bad. We are fucked. It's caused by recessed infraorbitals or some shit, basically the bone at the top of your cheekbones isn't forward grown enough, and as a result your skin has no support and so it sits right on top of the veins. Also you genetically have extremely thin skin there, so you can see the blood vessels in the underlying tissue, that's what causes the darkness.

There's nothing you can do other than fat graft surgery, or infraorbital implants. I don't want anything invasive and I'm scared of facial surgery so I'm just gonna deal with it. It wouldn't make me look that much better anyway so I'll just take the L.

infraorbital rim implants, fat graft or fillers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Lev Peshkov, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I have heard fat grafts and fillers arent permanent.

vitamin c serum works pretty well
got rid of 80% of mine

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 3795
Don't listen to these faggots.

Dark circles can be both hyperpigmentation and/or lack of bone/fat support.

In the first case there is this clinic:

In the second case, realistically, you should use fillers every 6 months.

Not rarely, dark circles are a combination of both factors, specially if you have really dark circles in comparison to others and maybe you are in a darker skin tone, it can be mostly hyperpigmentation.

Anyway I also have those and that clinic is the only possible fix (for hyperpirgmentation) with apparently nice results I know.

I repeat: don't listen to these delusional faggots.

As I said it can be a combination of hyperpigmentation or lack of support, or maybe mostly one of these, or maybe just hyperpigmentation or just lack of support. That clinic is called "Dark Circles Clinic" so I wouldn't know who to ask if not them.

Good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, goat2x, Deleted member 5701 and 1 other person
looks dark triad af bro

Fillers
Tear-through-fillers-london-before-after1.jpg
Filler.Lips_.UnderEyes.jpg

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 4464
It fucks up my eye area and make my skin look bad. and makes me look sleepy and tired. any solution?

It is dark triad trait why would you ever want to remove them? Just adapt to them and make them fit you. Just vitamin c serum max + bb cream. Problem solved.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and didntreadlol

As I said it can be a combination of hyperpigmentation or lack of support, or maybe mostly one of these, or maybe just hyperpigmentation or just lack of support. That clinic is called "Dark Circles Clinic" so I wouldn't know who to ask if not them.

I have it too, really bad. We are fucked. It's caused by recessed infraorbitals or some shit, basically the bone at the top of your cheekbones isn't forward grown enough, and as a result your skin has no support and so it sits right on top of the veins. Also you genetically have extremely thin skin there, so you can see the blood vessels in the underlying tissue, that's what causes the darkness.

There's nothing you can do other than fat graft surgery, or infraorbital implants. I don't want anything invasive and I'm scared of facial surgery so I'm just gonna deal with it. It wouldn't make me look that much better anyway so I'll just take the L.

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 7

bruh do you get paid by them? how many times will you repeat the same shit about some clinic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Stingray

Here is some scientific literature OP https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4924417/

Make your own decision

Fillers, botox(?)

I thought mine was genetic but i just needed sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
It's caused by recessed infraorbitals. Only surgery, fillers and fat grafting will fix this

Try using concealer:

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Jones
CONCEALER
View attachment 400560

read the fucking looksmax archive
Link?
What are fillers exactly? Are they an invasive procedure, and how much do they cost? They cM give the undereye support but will that make the dark circles coloration change?

Link?
What are fillers exactly? Are they an invasive procedure, and how much do they cost? They cM give the undereye support but will that make the dark circles coloration change?
fillers invasive? WTF it's just an injection. They cost 300-400 dollars
Your dark color will not change, only makeup can hide it

300-400$ for what? 9-12 months?
are there fillers that work atleast for 3 years...

300-400$ for what? 9-12 months?
are there fillers that work atleast for 3 years...
fillers which last longer than hyarulonic acid are illegal.

HA filler duration:
upper eyelid: 2 years
nose bridge: 1-2 years
any other part of the face: 6 moths

Is there a way to tell if my issue is coloration or weak undereye orbital projection?

tbh I dont understand why people think additional bone would help. talked to a facial PS yesterday, bone is underneath the the soft tissue, it will only help how light hits the skin or fill a hollow that casts a shadow, it won't fix pigmentation caused by veins etc,

There’s been a study done that revealed fillers last way longer than advertised (like 5 or 10+ years). It’s just that the fillers eventually migrate to other places of the face which is why people are getting them again every single year (since their desired result disspeared). And once you’ve done that after a while your face will start resembling those botched celebrities which got fillers for decades.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
wondering this also, using face lotion, infadolan, red + blue light,

its either lack of sleep or bad under eye support. id rather vet fat graft instead of fillers since its permament. also consider vit b3
this is my side profile and i have them too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622-111843_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-111843_Discord.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.