How to get rid of hollowness under eyes?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
The line underneath your eyes. Makes you look older, miserable etc. I would refer it wasn’t there. A looksmaxx to help with this?

Attachments

• IMG_5692.jpeg
    IMG_5692.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
that's lack of bones bro only thing u can do is apply concealer or get a surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
The line underneath your eyes. Makes you look older, miserable etc. I would refer it wasn’t there. A looksmaxx to help with this?
Help a brotha out @Blackgymmax

fuck this forum
for saying the truth? what do u wanna do lol? softmaxx doesn't work for under eye holowness, CAUSE ITS CAUSED BY HAVING NO FAT OR BONE UNDER YOUR EYE NIGGA. Volufiline might slightly help, but nobody showing real proof that it does.
I have the same problem myself and i cover it up with concealer a little, later on I will get surgery.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Hortensia, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
Elaborate
It's just low bone mass or no fat pad under the eye, as simple as that.
My father is 50 years old and has no under eye holowness, meanwhile I got it at 18 from my mother, it's just genetics and can be fixed with surgery or slightly hidden with concealer.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
for saying the truth? what do u wanna do lol? softmaxx doesn't work for under eye holowness, CAUSE ITS CAUSED BY HAVING NO FAT OR BONE UNDER YOUR EYE NIGGA. Volufiline might slightly help, but nobody showing real proof that it does.
I have the same problem myself and i cover it up with concealer a little, later on I will get surgery.
Good shit, I hate applying volufiline I’d prob have results by now but it makes my whole eye so oily I hate it, starts spreading down my cheek as well

• So Sad
u should have just told him to be himself
nah u cant be black and having under eye hollowness u gonna end up looking like EDP that nigga might as well rope maxx if he doesnt get surgeries

• So Sad
nah u cant be black and having under eye hollowness u gonna end up looking like EDP that nigga might as well rope maxx if he doesnt get surgeries
i hate your avi....

people will say it’s due to no bones, ignore it, it’s due to a difference in fat between your eye area and your lower third area, I can tell by looking at you that you aren’t lean (don’t mean it as an insult), your best bet is to use ampoules like volufiline on your entire eye area, while also ice hooding or using cooling gel masks to increase brown fat around eye area, what everybody gets mixed up is you need to MIX this with leaning out your body fat and debloating so it’s a seamless transition from your eyes to the rest of your face; for the debloating use furosemide or another diuretic, leaning out is pretty self explanatory, gymmax and then get off this website bro 👊

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
sleep, just be healthy in general.

Ice hooding can help, but you need to be sure you get 8hrs of sleep.