How to get rid of hormonal acne?

M

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
I went to a derma he issued me some retarded STEROID for no fucking reason its pretty expensive aswell so not taking that,

Adtionally heres what i have tried
- low carb
- low dairy
- moderate sugar (mainly from tea)
- high caffiene

I cannot try retnoids the chemist said me to bring a prescription from the doc for it.

Title , please guys stick to the topic

By retarded steroid do you mean isotretinoin/accutane or a anti bitoic? Because that’s what works

dermastamping, steaming, and tret are your biggest hopes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47255, Napoleon1800 and mayo mogger
By retarded steroid do you mean isotretinoin/accutane or a anti bitoic? Because that’s what works
Idk even remember i think its the first one , my parents said No roids boyo jfl they just heard its a roid then said no the derma explained them it does noy have side effects but they did not have any of it.

Idk even remember i think its the first one , my parents said No roids boyo jfl they just heard its a roid then said no the derma explained them it does noy have side effects but they did not have any of it.
Then go back and ask for retinoid prescpriton lol ur parents high inhib af

Then go back and ask for retinoid prescpriton lol ur parents high inhib af
They went to the derma cuz many of my pimples started bleeding lmao then dont listen to the doc jfl it still hurts and burns. I think i should earn myself and will take the roid then

dermastamping, steaming, and tret are your biggest hopes.
you cannot derma stamp active acne or steam. Hormonal acne is caused by sebum production aggravated by hormones, now if u add more moisture or derma stamp and give bacteria a chance to infect u are likely gonna get 10x more acne + scar your skin permanently

Benzoyl peroxide is safe and will fix your acne with 1 hour of application every night. I won’t fix acne fully since hormonal acne is deeper than skin and this medical only works on surface

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
They went to the derma cuz many of my pimples started bleeding lmao then dont listen to the doc jfl it still hurts and burns. I think i should earn myself and will take the roid then
Get benzoyl peroxide it controlled my hormonal acne for 2 years, now I’m hopping on Accutane which might likely be the roid. Btw accutane instant a steroid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Get benzoyl peroxide it controlled my hormonal acne for 2 years, now I’m hopping on Accutane which might likely be the roid
Yep it was accutane or something like isotret idk the rest ofname.

Yep it was accutane or something like isotret idk the rest ofname.
Yes isotret is accutane. It is not a steroid, it’s a retinoid. It does have side effects but it’s the permanent cure to acne. It is harmful for liver so docs will have u do blood work every month while ur on it

• +1
Get benzoyl peroxide it controlled my hormonal acne for 2 years, now I’m hopping on Accutane which might likely be the roid. Btw accutane instant a steroid
Im currently taking a test for some sort of fungal infection im loosing brow hair they have some flakes in it and my nose has become larger in width due to inflamation so it might ease the acne.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Yes isotret is accutane. It is not a steroid, it’s a retinoid. It does have side effects but it’s the permanent cure to acne. It is harmful for liver so docs will have u do blood work every month while ur on it
I Will try to cure my fungal infection it might even get rid of acne aswell.

Im currently taking a test for some sort of fungal infection im loosing brow hair they have some flakes in it and my nose has become larger in width due to inflamation so it might ease the acne.
Check for seb dermitis. I have this too it’s from hormones, the same shit that causes acne.

Your skin produces too much oil

• Woah
you cannot derma stamp active acne or steam. Hormonal acne is caused by sebum production aggravated by hormones, now if u add more moisture or derma stamp and give bacteria a chance to infect u are likely gonna get 10x more acne + scar your skin permanently

Benzoyl peroxide is safe and will fix your acne with 1 hour of application every night. I won’t fix acne fully since hormonal acne is deeper than skin and this medical only works on surface
My derm prescribed me benzoyl peroxide I'm doing it for one month then saying it didn't work so he prescribes me tret

My derm prescribed me benzoyl peroxide I'm doing it for one month then saying it didn't work so he prescribes me tret
Benzoyl peroxide worked better long term for me than tret. Bezoyol peroxide is magic the way it makes zits half their size within a night

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Check for seb dermitis. I have this too it’s from hormones, the same shit that causes acne.

Your skin produces too much oil
Lifefuel then 2bbirds with one stone boyo.

I went to a derma he issued me some retarded STEROID for no fucking reason its pretty expensive aswell so not taking that,

Adtionally heres what i have tried
- low carb
- low dairy
- moderate sugar (mainly from tea)
- high caffiene

I cannot try retnoids the chemist said me to bring a prescription from the doc for it.

Title , please guys stick to the topic
Yo bro, my girlfriend also suffers from hormonal acne, and she has been prescribed Accutane. She is going to go on treatment next year. She has been suffering from it for the past 2 years, and she has spent lots of money on products that don't help, so Accutane is her last hope. Do you mind sharing a picture of how severe the hormonal acne hit you?