How to get rid of loose skin?

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Bronze
So im 16 and last year i lost 30kg in about 7-8 months and now i have some loose skin on my body. Its not too bad but its preventing my abs to show too much unless i pull the skin down, it also makes my chest look a bit weird. Do you guys have any tips it would really mean a lot. Im not considering surgery right now to be honest, Im 6’0 btw.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
bro i just said im not considering it and i dont have too much of it so it wouldnt even be worth it
you cant reduce skin at all,anyways your a fucking retard for losing 60 pounds in 7 months anyways this is what you get,definitely fucked up your growth by starving too

you cant reduce skin at all,anyways your a fucking retard for losing 60 pounds in 7 months anyways this is what you get,definitely fucked up your growth by starving too
nah bro im still growing, i grew about 3 cm in the last 2 months ik its not too much but my growth plates are still not closed so, and as i said its not too bad of a situation for the loose skin just wondered how to make it a bit better